IGNORED

Opcode's organizational restructuring announcement

GraziGamer

Ok, I will take the bait... What is the deal with the Intellivision forum? :P

In the Intellivision forums, this thread would probably have started out with statements questioning Grazy's taste in men, then would quickly go off topic into bacon and perverted things to do with it... ;)

...and if Rev was the only culprit the thread would have a chance of staying on topic, but he isn't the only deviant...(^ looks up ^)

In the Intellivision forums, this thread would probably have started out with statements questioning Grazy's taste in men, then would quickly go off topic into bacon and perverted things to do with it... ;)

I can vouch for Grazy's fine taste in men... Though I must admit the same can't be said about her taste in food... she actually enjoys McDonalds... no, seriously.... But then again, nobody is perfect I guess... :P

• Like 1

I can vouch for Grazy's fine taste in men... Though I must admit the same can't be said about her taste in food... she actually enjoys McDonalds... no, seriously.... But then again, nobody is perfect I guess... :P

2 Big Macs, Large Fry's (ask for no salt, they'll make em fresh, then ask for some salt), and a large Diet Coke (hey I like the taste)... AND fried pies are back cherry or apple (get both).... That with Opcode Games and Colecovision is Heaven! BTW ... She had me at McDonalds...

• Like 1

...and if Rev was the only culprit the thread would have a chance of staying on topic, but he isn't the only deviant...(^ looks up ^)

it's not to late...

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. :-D

I'm adjusting our calendar so I can give you a better ETA on our releases.

The schedule will soon be on our website, Facebook page and Atariage.

What I can say at this point is:

• it is in everyone's best interest (including our) that this second run of SGM be delivered ASAP but it doesn't depend only on us. We had a number of delays during manufacturing, but the modules are almost ready now. The problem is, we are estimating that when the SGM arrives Eduardo will be in Brazil, spending the holidays with me. Once he gets back to US, he'll have a couple of things to do, like packaging and preparing the modules for shipping, but meanwhile he'll be working on games, etc. Unfortunately I'm not in the US yet to help with that. But anyways, you can expect the shipment of 2nd run still in the first quarter of 2016.
  • Once you receive the 2nd run of SGM, we can start working on a 3rd run that includes the French version.
  • Eduardo and I are perfectionists, we're reviving Opcode, and we want to make it work better and more effectively. We intend to release some AWESOME games in 2016, it'll be THE year, but with this new workflow we're still organizing things internally and putting our schedule back on track. We want to put all pending transactions behind us ASAP [but it takes time...]. I don't want to set a date that I cannot honor, this is not how I work. So what I can say is that DKA will come at some point in 2016 but it won't be our first release next year. When the proper time comes, I'll inform you about pre-order and a solid release date. =)

As for our website, a redesign is very high in our to do list. Being a graphic designer, I will soon be redesigning the YouTube Channel, The Facebook Page and the email marketing arts too. ;)

I did got a email from Eduardo on 27 september telling me that my SGM`s will probably shipped in December this year., Now this message tells me that the second run will be shipped in the first quarter of 2016..ah well another delay.. no problem I can wait if needed :) I told Eduardo several times that I own a French Scart Colecovision! now your telling me that after the first quarter of 2016 you will start to work on the French Colecovision SGM versions? sorry I`m confused now... please explain this to me.

Thank you.

Edited by colecovisionfanforever

I told Eduardo several times that I own a French Scart Colecovision! now your telling me that after the first quarter of 2016 you will start to work on the French Colecovision SGM versions? sorry I`m confused now... please explain this to me.

Hi, Opcode Games is going through several changes, we have new plans, a new release schedule, etc. There was a delay during manufacturing of one of the SGM components and it reflected on our shipping schedule. I'm currently working to get things back on track, schedule wise, so everyone in the same situation as you can get your modules ASAP. The French SCART SGM requires a different PCB and since we're trying to ship the 2nd run ASAP, we couldn't put things together in time, but it will happen within the 3rd run. For the next year we're working hard to not have delays (of course I CAN'T promise there will never be delays, like any other game company, but we're working REALLY HARD for that!). I prefer to surprise you with good news than disappoint you with bad ones, so I would ask you guys to please be juuust a little bit more patient and I guarantee good things will come in time!
  • Like 1

2 Big Macs, Large Fry's (ask for no salt, they'll make em fresh, then ask for some salt), and a large Diet Coke (hey I like the taste)... AND fried pies are back cherry or apple (get both).... That with Opcode Games and Colecovision is Heaven! BTW ... She had me at McDonalds...

THAAAATS what i mean! :lust: I really love junk food, can't help myself!

Hi, Opcode Games is going through several changes, we have new plans, a new release schedule, etc. There was a delay during manufacturing of one of the SGM components and it reflected on our shipping schedule. I'm currently working to get things back on track, schedule wise, so everyone in the same situation as you can get your modules ASAP. The French SCART SGM requires a different PCB and since we're trying to ship the 2nd run ASAP, we couldn't put things together in time, but it will happen within the 3rd run. For the next year we're working hard to not have delays (of course I CAN'T promise there will never be delays, like any other game company, but we're working REALLY HARD for that!). I prefer to surprise you with good news than disappoint you with bad ones, so I would ask you guys to please be juuust a little bit more patient and I guarantee good things will come in time!

Thank you so much for your explanation :) Yes I can wait no problem, does this mean that when you got the French Scart Colecovision SGM ready it will not run on the normal European Colecovisons ? sorry to ask but it`s important to know :)

Thank you again.

Edited by colecovisionfanforever

Thank you so much for your explanation :) Yes I can wait no problem, does this mean that when you got the French Scart Colecovision SGM ready it will not run on the normal European Colecovisons ? sorry to ask but it`s important to know :)

Thank you again.

That's a good point. If a new SGM PCB is required to support SCART TV output, then something about the casing of the SGM will have to be clearly different in order to distinguish the two SGM models.

That's a good point. If a new SGM PCB is required to support SCART TV output, then something about the casing of the SGM will have to be clearly different in order to distinguish the two SGM models.

different lable should work cause modding the case will be costy or maybe just case color could be different since those guys will wait another year to get their sgm....

Edited by chart45

One thing I may have missed but am curious about is what did you end up going with for the second run for the nameplates ? I know you weren't happy with them for the first run and didn't want to use the same place for the second run . Same ones or different ones ?

I had completely forgotten about this, I opted to get my SGM's asap with the second nameplates to be shipped later.

Eduardo is this plan still in the works, to produce a "better" label and ship out replacements?