IGNORED

Opcode's organizational restructuring announcement

GraziGamer

That's a good point. If a new SGM PCB is required to support SCART TV output, then something about the casing of the SGM will have to be clearly different in order to distinguish the two SGM models.

Yep I thought so, can you please reply to this issue CrazyGamer ?

Edited by colecovisionfanforever

Yep I thought so, can you please reply to this issue CrazyGamer ?

While Grazi is busy replying to emails, I will help with this:

We will use a different nameplate for the SCART version. That is required because the SCART CV uses a different expansion port pinout.

• Like 1

Nah, Eduardo's always got a lot going on at any given time, just cause he hasn't replied yet doesn't mean hes not going to. He may also not have an answer for us on this at this time.

True, thanks. I don't think I have ever worked this many hours a day on Opcode stuff like I am doing now. We are basically doing 8~10 hours a day, but it is being well worth it, seeing how games are turning out. Revamping Gradius has been a wonderful experience...

Anyways, I think I answered his question in my previous post...

• Like 3

Hey, guys. I hope you had a great holiday. Opcode Games wishes you a very happy NEW YEAR with many games and lots of fun! AAAANND to celebrate the beginning of this awesome new year, I have the pleasure to announce that in a few hours you will be receiving a long awaited news in your email box. STAY TUNEEEEDD!!! ;)

• Like 2

Preordered all three, glad to see DK is going to finally see the light of day in our hands and looking forward to playing the other games as well.

I like the new design of your site btw and the ordering system you put in place worked very well as well.

• Like 1

I pre-ordered all of them as well. Was just wondering, the paypal transaction says 0 for shipping? Are you really shipping for free or is something wrong with your new payment system?

* Free shipping within the US. Other countries get shipping at discounted rates.

Nice that they threw this in as well, shipping costs seem to have gotten out of hand with the postal service nowadays.

Edited by TMOSteel
  • Like 1

While Grazi is busy creating pre-order list and sending confirmations, I will reply here.

Thank you so much for supporting us. The last few years weren’t the best, both personally and for Opcode. Last September I got married and Grazi decided she was going to help me getting Opcode back on business. For the past 3 months we worked very hard. We put production of the SGM 2nd run back on track, we now have proper customer care (thanks to Grazi), and I managed to work on two huge megaROM games and get one of them in beta. We have been working 10~12 hours a day for the past month.

Yet, nothing could prepare me for the overwhelming response we got from the pre-order today.

So I would like to thank you so much for supporting us, for believing and trusting us. I and Grazi pledge to do everything we can to not disappoint you, to deliver the highest quality games possible, to keep the promised dates, and to have good communication.

We still have a few surprises to announce soon, so please stay tuned. And with that said, I am going back to work...

• Like 5

About shipping: if you live with the US, shipping is already included in the game price. Shipping to Canada ranges from $5 to $15 depending on how many games you are pre-ordering. Other countries pay $11 to $25.

Now this is important, this pre-order is for the limited editions only. Limited editions come with a color themed cartridge case. We don't plan to have a pre-order for the regular editions, and we won't accept orders for the regulars until the respective special edition has been fully shipped. Additionally, we don't plan to offer free shipping with the regular editions.

As for the "gorgeous deluxe collector boxes", I am afraid Grazi would kill me if I say anything now, but considering Penguin Adventure isn't that far, we should learn more soon... :)

• Like 7