GraziGamer

Opcode's organizational restructuring announcement

Well I got my refund....well sort of...Paypal shows a refund then they put a hold on the refund. Nothing for Opcode to do, its between me and Paypal but WHAT JERKS. Whew, feel better now.

Any updates yet on re-sending our payments?

We will start contacting pre-orders this week. But it should take a few weeks until we can contact everybody, since we don't want to take risks again.

The good news is that we may have found a very nice alternative for the future that should be good and safe for everybody. We will announce that soon.

In the meantime everything follows as planned, and we will have news to share soon, about the games, and about the 2nd run and 3rd run of the SGM.

• Like 2

We will start contacting pre-orders this week. But it should take a few weeks until we can contact everybody, since we don't want to take risks again.

The good news is that we may have found a very nice alternative for the future that should be good and safe for everybody. We will announce that soon.

In the meantime everything follows as planned, and we will have news to share soon, about the games, and about the 2nd run and 3rd run of the SGM.

Thanks man, appreciate the update.

• Like 1

Have you started contacting the pre-orders yet for new payment? Haven't received any emails just making sure I don't miss them.

Have you started contacting the pre-orders yet for new payment? Haven't received any emails just making sure I don't miss them.

Not yet, but we will soon. In fact we will have some announcements about that very soon. :)

• Like 1