IGNORED

Carol vs. The World 2015 Championship

DZ-Jay

level 147

Missed my old high by 203 points and 2 levels. Just got too tired to stay awake.

im out! I aint got no chance now. :lol: good thing im not trying to get the top prize. Its all about the fun for me. The achievements make it interesting and fun to keep playing. Plus its a sweet game. Of course the patch is what im truly after. Love patches. Edited by pimpmaul69
  • Like 2

Hey dz. what day is your birthday?

Soon! ;)

im out! I aint got no chance now. :lol: good thing im not trying to get the top prize. Its all about the fun for me. The achievements make it interesting and fun to keep playing. Plus its a sweet game. Of course the patch is what im truly after. Love patches.

Oh noes!!!!!111one

Don't say that! You had wonderful progress last year, I was sure you would go for the top prize this year! All you need is to hone down your OCS and focus. :)

Besides, if you win the top prize, I'll throw in a patch. :)

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay

if you are going for a score above 10K I would say start the game at 10am. Starting after work makes for a late game.

I think I started around 8 or 9pm and played until 11:32pm. Lets just call that 3 hours. If you want 30K, that is going to be around 6 hours, plus or minus an hour.

• Like 2

omG, I've no chance. So many great players here.

And those damned arrows... I hate to play with them! I miss my disc so much...

How about getting one of those Ultimate Flashbacks that people were making around here? Or buying the Ultimate Controller Interface made by IntelligentVision, which allows you to hook-up Intellivision controllers to your PC?

Other than that, you're off to e-Bay to purchase a copy of the game, which I wouldn't recommend out of principle. I do not wish to encourage support for speculators and exploiters.

Perhaps someone in here has a spare copy that they would sell you cheap? Unfortunately, I ran out of giveaway copies, otherwise I would send you one.

In any case, it is possible to get very good at using the arrow-keys (I have in the past). Although, as I've always said, Christmas Carol is played best on original hardware.

Just keep trying and see how far you can get. :)

if you are going for a score above 10K I would say start the game at 10am. Starting after work makes for a late game.

I think I started around 8 or 9pm and played until 11:32pm. Lets just call that 3 hours. If you want 30K, that is going to be around 6 hours, plus or minus an hour.

Wow! Now, that's dedication!!! :o

:lol:

• Like 1

How about getting one of those Ultimate Flashbacks that people were making around here? Or buying the Ultimate Controller Interface made by IntelligentVision, which allows you to hook-up Intellivision controllers to your PC?

Other than that, you're off to e-Bay to purchase a copy of the game, which I wouldn't recommend out of principle. I do not wish to encourage support for speculators and exploiters.

Perhaps someone in here has a spare copy that they would sell you cheap? Unfortunately, I ran out of giveaway copies, otherwise I would send you one.

In any case, it is possible to get very good at using the arrow-keys (I have in the past). Although, as I've always said, Christmas Carol is played best on original hardware.

Just keep trying and see how far you can get. :)

I don't need to look for a copy because I already have 2 Christmas Carol (#148 and #322 :) ). The problem is that they are not where I am now...

The Ultimate Controller Interface is actually a good idea that I've overlooked because, imo, the real Inty is still the best way to play Inty games.

Edited by intellivotion

I don't need to look for a copy because I already have 2 Christmas Carol (#148 and #322 :) ). The problem is that they are not where I am now...

The Ultimate Controller Interface is actually a good idea that I've overlooked because, imo, the real Inty is still the best way to play Inty games.

DOH! :dunce: of course! As I was waiting my response, I was thinking, "wait, didn't Intellivotion have the game already??"

:dunce:

• Like 1