IGNORED

Mail Plane [PREORDER]

Fedeweb76

Hi everybody, first of all sorry for my English. Two years ago I've bought on ebay a proto of Mail Plane (that came out two weeks later than the one bought by Vectrexer). My idea was to make a repro of the original light pen games, including box, cart shell and sticker, instruction and a plastic cart holder. What you can see in these two pics is the first near complete proto of the game. We will produce only 100 limited (and numbered copy - no reservation for the number). The game will cost Euro 65, excluding shipping cost (the cost to produce are very high). This game is made for passion for all Vectrex lovers!

If you are interested, please post here and send me an email at mailplane@gamescollection.it

1448990032370275.jpg

1448990055634639.jpg

• Like 4

Your English is good.

I got an email confirmation.

Thank you.

This prototype is 2 weeks newer than Vectrexer's proto?

Maybe that is why his is up for auction?

Any known differences?

I only ran the newer ROM that plays to the end on real hardware once. I have been waiting to get it CIB.

Will you be contacting us for payment when they are done, or do we need to visit the website you sent?

Your English is good.

I got an email confirmation.

Thank you.

This prototype is 2 weeks newer than Vectrexer's proto?

Maybe that is why his is up for auction?

Any known differences?

I only ran the newer ROM that plays to the end on real hardware once. I have been waiting to get it CIB.

Will you be contacting us for payment when they are done, or do we need to visit the website you sent?

We played both ROM and noticed no difference.

I don't think that Chris sell his proto because we made the cib version of the game.

I'll send you a pm.

Oh, and something I forgot in my email reply... if you'd like someone to proof-read and assess the manual you will be printing for the reproduction, I'd be more than happy to cast my eye over it :)

(and I've done significant beta testing and proof reading for other homebrew projects in the past)

Hi guys, only to confirm you that Mail Plane box is made with the normal box and not the light pen ones (that are a little bit smaller, I think near 3mm). This because we use a normal box for the "die cut" and we made the mold for the cart holder to be used for all games (as a spare part).
So the game is a reproduction of the original, but not a perfect one.
If this is a problem for someone, I can cancel the order with no problem. Please tell me what you prefer.

About the payment, we use paypal as gift.

Hi everybody,

I've check again and.. the size of box are the same!!!! Only one copy of Animaction was a little bit smaller (I don't know why!!).
Other Light pen games (including my other copies of Animaction) have the same size of normal games, so our project is (YES!) perfect size box!

You can check the photo here
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207876458567259&l=adc8a948ab

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207876455607185&l=90add5329d

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207876456327203&l=583656179e

this is a really good news for me!!

Edited by Fedeweb76