IGNORED

I miss IntelligentVision

grips03

So... if you miss it, why not return to it? :)

I am sitting on Super Pro Baseball and am close to completing Mystic Castle. I do not think the market wants updates to games already produced. I think everyone wants new titles. Keep in mind that the games I work on are games I want for me. Just because I am not sharing does not mean I am not working :)

I love the graphics of Thunder Castle but was very disappointed with the game play. I want to think that my updates make it fun. Baseball has been release 3 times already. You guys do not need a 4th. I wanted this one updated because I wanted the speed like the hand held baseball.

So I will throw it out there for the fun of it. Do you really want an updated Thunder Castle (a.k.a. Mystic Castle)?

• Like 4

I am sitting on Super Pro Baseball and am close to completing Mystic Castle. I do not think the market wants updates to games already produced. I think everyone wants new titles. Keep in mind that the games I work on are games I want for me. Just because I am not sharing does not mean I am not working :)

I love the graphics of Thunder Castle but was very disappointed with the game play. I want to think that my updates make it fun. Baseball has been release 3 times already. You guys do not need a 4th. I wanted this one updated because I wanted the speed like the hand held baseball.

So I will throw it out there for the fun of it. Do you really want an updated Thunder Castle (a.k.a. Mystic Castle)?

I would love a super pro Baseball . Baseball is my favorite game on the system . I would love a updated Thunder castle such a good looking game. Thanks for all the great games you have put out in the past and I hope someday you put out some more.

David, I can't remember if you ever released the updated MLB ROM, but I'd be interested in at least the ROM. I always wanted a faster paced baseball. Hopefully I'll soon have a multicart to play it on. Regarding a CIB release of either SP MLB or Mystic Castle, I'm sure you could easily sell a good 100+ copies of each, but I'm sure you know your market pretty well :)

Personally, I would love a ROM copy of the updated baseball game. 35 years ago my best friend and I spent a lot of time playing baseball on my Intellivision, and we still give it a workout these days on his Raspberry Pi and Ultimate Interface. Both of us have been hoping you'd get to a point where it's ready to be shared. But I respect your decision either way. Thanks for all the great work.

I would absolutely be first in line for both of those games as they are two of my favourites and I think they both could benefit from an upgrade. Please make these! New games are great but the way you've done Super Pro versions makes them like brand new games

Depends on your perspective or point of view. Quite a few titles in a relatively short span in my opinion. Not that I'm complaining! I want more games per year.

Maybe about 20 to 30 intv games per year would be nice. I'm not joking.

Well, then obviously, like Cmart, you are totally loaded (financially).

Hell yeah, David! And I have no problem with updated games, even a 4th baseball game! :)

I have a rom that's labeled "burgertime - 2002 - new levels hack from david harley" that I am waiting for a flash cart to try it on. I've not gotten any emulation up and running, but I may soon. I am curious what it contains.

Unfortunately I don't have the budget for solely collecting purposes (aka buying every possible thing), but if the game is enhanced enough then I am game for purchasing them. I like fantasy games, so I would be more interested in the Mystic Castle. Of the sports games the only one that got played at my house was MLB Baseball.

Here's my collection of puzzles. Even though I've not touched these in years, I do recall being able to solve the pyramids, but not the cube or star. The round one is pretty easy to solve; it is like a larger (more sides) version of the Missing Link puzzle. The little octagon one (octagonal prism?) is cute.

And I wouldn't really call my collection of puzzle games a "collection". They are just the remnants of the puzzle games that I had as a kid.

post-43396-0-02760600-1449439376_thumb.jpg

I have a rom that's labeled "burgertime - 2002 - new levels hack from david harley" that I am waiting for a flash cart to try it on. I've not gotten any emulation up and running, but I may soon. I am curious what it contains.

Unfortunately I don't have the budget for solely collecting purposes (aka buying every possible thing), but if the game is enhanced enough then I am game for purchasing them. I like fantasy games, so I would be more interested in the Mystic Castle. Of the sports games the only one that got played at my house was MLB Baseball.

Here's my collection of puzzles. Even though I've not touched these in years, I do recall being able to solve the pyramids, but not the cube or star. The round one is pretty easy to solve; it is like a larger (more sides) version of the Missing Link puzzle. The little octagon one (octagonal prism?) is cute.

That BT version contains 7 new screens. The game only has the 7 new screens and plays like the original game. I do think that I reused those 7 screens in Super Chef BT.

With all the other games being produced by others, I am thinking that a CIB release of either of these games does not make sense. Both of these releases would really be for the gamers and not collectors. I am guessing many gamers have moved to the Raspberry or have a CC3. Have any other flash carts been released since the CC3? The more I think about it, the more a ROM release makes sense over a CIB.

Super Pro Baseball ROM has never been released. Mystic Castle was released as a test version. It was far from being done.

I love the Alexander Star puzzle. That is one of my favorites. I have fixed mine where it spins nicely. Yours looks like it is in good shape. The octogonal puzzle is actually a 3x3x3 where you need to know the color scheme.

My octagonal puzzle is missing a few stickers :( I'm curious if there are replica stickers I can get to replace them.

My Star was always difficult to spin. It rarely got played with since I wasn't good at the Cube.

I don't recall the name of the round version of the Missing Link, but I did like that since it was so simple to solve.

I saw in your collection that you have a Darth Maul puzzle, but no Homer?

HG49326LG.jpg

That BT version contains 7 new screens. The game only has the 7 new screens and plays like the original game. I do think that I reused those 7 screens in Super Chef BT.

With all the other games being produced by others, I am thinking that a CIB release of either of these games does not make sense. Both of these releases would really be for the gamers and not collectors. I am guessing many gamers have moved to the Raspberry or have a CC3. Have any other flash carts been released since the CC3? The more I think about it, the more a ROM release makes sense over a CIB.

Super Pro Baseball ROM has never been released. Mystic Castle was released as a test version. It was far from being done.

I love the Alexander Star puzzle. That is one of my favorites. I have fixed mine where it spins nicely. Yours looks like it is in good shape. The octogonal puzzle is actually a 3x3x3 where you need to know the color scheme.

I'm guessing Rev just sold around 150 copies of Number Jumble CIB. No offence to that game but your two games are infinitely more fun to play. You'd have no problem selling a whole bunch of CIB copies especially since you have fantastic artists. Go ahead and release the ROM as well if you'd like but I'd certainly love to see them get the full treatment.

• Like 2