IGNORED

I miss IntelligentVision

grips03

I did not remember how far I was with Mystic Castle. I had 5 rounds of play (original was 4) and there is a menu that lets you select the level of play to start on. I think I was just about done with the game sans tuning the levels.

How many rounds do you want in the game? I just added two more for a total of 7 rounds I could add a bunch more but do not think they add a bunch of value. Do we want to get to the end of the game or have it keep going?

• Like 1

I did not remember how far I was with Mystic Castle. I had 5 rounds of play (original was 4) and there is a menu that lets you select the level of play to start on. I think I was just about done with the game sans tuning the levels.

How many rounds do you want in the game? I just added two more for a total of 7 rounds I could add a bunch more but do not think they add a bunch of value. Do we want to get to the end of the game or have it keep going?

I vote for ending. Would be great if the game was easier all the way through to the end.

intvdave,

I am new to this community here, but I have spent the last two hours reading your old posts, watching youtube videos, and soaking in all the IntelligentVision stuff I could handle.

Just wanted to say thank you for your brilliant efforts and enhancing the Intellivision experience overall. I would be interested in buying a new CIB baseball game as well, if one happens to find its way to market. :)

Cheers.

intvdave,

I am new to this community here, but I have spent the last two hours reading your old posts, watching youtube videos, and soaking in all the IntelligentVision stuff I could handle.

Just wanted to say thank you for your brilliant efforts and enhancing the Intellivision experience overall. I would be interested in buying a new CIB baseball game as well, if one happens to find its way to market. :)

Cheers.

Check my website for some used CIB games, look in my signature.

Hopefully Dave, you already know my response to if we need new games.

Baseball is my favorite game ever ... a new, faster version would be awesome.

And Mystic Castle might be worth buying for some beautiful artwork on the cover. And yeah, an ending would be sweet ... always nice to have that final sense of achievement.

Always good to see you on the forums ...

Mystic Castle was sent out to a "tester". I am curious to get their feedback if the game is much better or not. I have a total of 7 rounds / 21 playing levels in the game. At the beginning of the game, you can choose one of 4 playing levels. All this does is put you deeper into the levels/rounds. Beginner starts on round 1 and Pro starts on round 4. Pro will play 4 rounds like the original game played but it starts off harder.

• Like 6