IGNORED

Free Sega Master System + Games + All Controllers

82-T/A

I'm cleaning out my closet, yet again... and this time, the Sega Master System, is going. I've not played it in probably a decade.

The system works awesome, comes with the original RF switch, AC adaptor, a bunch of games including Double Dragon, Alex Kidd, and some other games... ALSO comes with a BRAND NEW Choplifter game (my favorite) and a BRAND NEW Spy vs. Spy HuCard or whatever it's called.

I also have four normal controllers, the Action Controller, and the Sports Controller.

System works great, but for whatever reason I removed all the screws from it... so the shell comes apart, but the system still works.

First person to send me a PM (with this subject) gets the system. I only ask that you reimburse me for shipping when you finally receive the system in the mail.

Thanks!

• Like 4

I'm not that awesome... it's just not worth it for me to put it up on eBay, so I'd rather give it to someone who will enjoy all the stuff and have fun with it. Guarantee to you that you won't see me sending my spare copy of Atari Jaguar Impulse-X for free! :)

I keep forgetting to mail out the Ultima Online Beta-Tester's CD to Albert... so I'll do both when I get out there. I was also supposed to send someone my Zaxxon board, but man, I totally forgot to do that, I suck.

Geez, he strikes again! Have any Amiga stuff you'd like to see go to a good home? :grin:

Man, I wish I did, but I gave away all my Amiga stuff a while back. If I run into anything, it's yours. I may still have some Atari ST stuff...

Just in case, I am putting pre-DIB on 82-T/A's sealed Adventurevision.

:D Got it? If anyone tries to claim after I called pre-DIB, I will come over to your place and let all of my cats loose on your game collection. Instant confetti!

I do have a bunch of original Atari 7800 and Atari 2600 games still new in the box and sealed... but I'm having a really hard time parting with them. I want to give them away... but I just can't bring myself to do it.

• Like 1

Great karma!! I know the Master System is definetley going to a great home and a great person. I'm always generous as it is. I donated a spare model 2 Genesis and a spare N64 locally to a couple friends of mine that wanted them. Plus I took apart the systems and cleaned them inside and out. I'd rather see the joy on someone's face when they unexpectly receive it than having them purchase it from you.

• Like 1