IGNORED

Off-Topic: Look At What I Just Bought!

Eric7100

.........I better not.

Eric, I am not sure if you are catching the vague innuendo that Rev and Cmart are making about the gerbil

Do you recall: Richard Gere and the Gerbil

On a side note, my friend while growing up wanted to know what his hamster has packed in its cheeks, so he was holding it by the rear legs and started shaking it, trying to force the cheek packed stuff out. Needless to say, the legs got dislocated and the thing didn't survive long with two broken rear legs.

so you aren't the only killer kid of small rodent things

I take any threats serious. As I'm sure most people do. Now to imply you are joking about it does not invalidate the original comment.

If you want to get technical, I didn't threaten you. First, I didn't use your name. Second, I said "I've been known to...," NOT "I'm going to..."

I can't believe I am even explaining this.

I think we need some love spread in this thread... ;)

I'm sure they didn't mind the success, but I wonder if Tesla was ever disappointed that it was a ballad for tween girls that hit it big for them. I'm sure their concerts were totally different after that.

I actually really liked that song - was 14 when it was big. I think I even bought the cassingle!

Also - dog stuff is fun.

It's just past midnight on Sunday morning, and the blizzard is finally over! Sunday will be my shoveling-out day, and I will get to see what Lassie thinks of the snow. :)

Shovel Eric Shovel, If you like you can borrow my snow thrower..... just make sure the gas tank is topped up when returned... Oh and don't forget to throw an extra copy of Christmas Carol you have for a tip..

;p