IGNORED

The new HSC Blowout (Game 5) - Lock 'n Chase

The final fight is a classic INTV mainstay, it's time to help Rupin (not Lupin) get those gold coins, hit the bank and pick up all the treasure you can.

ALL GAMES MUST BE PLAYED AT TOP SPEED (WHITE COLOR BOX TOP RIGHT CORNER) - Disc/Enter start.

Scores will be accepted until Midnight Eastern Time - March 6th 2016!

Scores for game Lock 'n Chase -

1. 32,620 S. BAZ

2. 25,780 williamc

3. 17,660 Darthkur

4. 6,220 roadrunner

5. 5,760 jblenkle

Edited by JacobZu7zu7

• 2 weeks later...

Managing to squeeze in a few last-minute games on the last day. It's not midnight yet on the West Coast where I am.

Lock 'n Chase - 25,780

post-40-0-50730100-1451625269_thumb.jpg

The cops are brutal at this difficulty, always camping out near the side exits or, it seems, wherever I had gold bars left to pick up. This game is really fun though. I wish I had had the chance to get to it before the last day, I could see spending some real time with this one.

post-40-0-50730100-1451625269_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I don't know how much interested people are in playing Intellivision High Score Club.

I've come to AtariAge because High Score Club is a great experience. Playing, posting scores, having your scores compared which other's and then beeing ranked in a nice competition is, in my opinion, the best way to bring life to classic systems.

Unfortunately, the Intellivision HSC has only around 6 players.

We don't know when a new round starts. Actually the gap between rounds is much longer than the 2 weeks round period. Maybe we should play each round during all the month?

We also don't know how the players are ranked after each round, much less during a round...

In order to get the Intellivision HSC strong again, I volunteer to help.

I volunteer to help the moderator (cparsley or a new one) making a table with everyone's points and then ranking all players after each round.

I volunteer to post new rounds in the scheduled time. I can do it by taking the moderator's chosed game or by creating pools and let the players choose the game they want to play for the next round.

I also volunteer to be a new moderator.

So, who wants to a new season starting this month?

Do you have any ideas for a new season? Playing a round every 2 weeks, every month? Changing the way games are picked etc?

I pmed the current moderator asking if he wants to continue moderating the Intellivision HSC. Unfortunately, he didn't visit AtariAge since December, 11th.

In my opinion, if there are people interested in playing, we should just play!

Although I volunteer myself, I'm sure I'm not the oldest AtariAge member up to the task, I don't have any experience with HSC moderating and I didn't grow playing Intellivision (I had the 2600 ;))

For these reasons, I think it would be better if we had someone more capable than me... But I'm up to the task. :thumbsup:

• Like 4

You are aware, aren't you, that the HSCs run in "seasons." The Blowout round ended the season and that is why there are no games right now. It will start up again later.

I don't know how much interested people are in playing Intellivision High Score Club.

I've come to AtariAge because High Score Club is a great experience. Playing, posting scores, having your scores compared which other's and then beeing ranked in a nice competition is, in my opinion, the best way to bring life to classic systems.

Unfortunately, the Intellivision HSC has only around 6 players.

We don't know when a new round starts. Actually the gap between rounds is much longer than the 2 weeks round period. Maybe we should play each round during all the month?

We also don't know how the players are ranked after each round, much less during a round...

In order to get the Intellivision HSC strong again, I volunteer to help.

I volunteer to help the moderator (cparsley or a new one) making a table with everyone's points and then ranking all players after each round.

I volunteer to post new rounds in the scheduled time. I can do it by taking the moderator's chosed game or by creating pools and let the players choose the game they want to play for the next round.

I also volunteer to be a new moderator.

So, who wants to a new season starting this month?

Do you have any ideas for a new season? Playing a round every 2 weeks, every month? Changing the way games are picked etc?

I pmed the current moderator asking if he wants to continue moderating the Intellivision HSC. Unfortunately, he didn't visit AtariAge since December, 11th.

In my opinion, if there are people interested in playing, we should just play!

Although I volunteer myself, I'm sure I'm not the oldest AtariAge member up to the task, I don't have any experience with HSC moderating and I didn't grow playing Intellivision (I had the 2600 ;))

For these reasons, I think it would be better if we had someone more capable than me... But I'm up to the task. :thumbsup:

You are aware, aren't you, that the HSCs run in "seasons." The Blowout round ended the season and that is why there are no games right now. It will start up again later.

Yes, I am.

That's why I'm asking after last season. I think a new season would be very nice.

I also think it could be much better, so I'm trying to know how much interest there is. If people just want another season like we had in 2015, we don't need to change anything at all.

Edited by LidLikesIntellivision