IGNORED

Xmas Cart 2015

BinaryStar

Wow! That is awesome! I'd love to get both carts but I've been hard up for cash lately with vehicle troubles but I should be starting to bounce back from it now.. if it's possible to hold back one of each, I'll gladly buy them. My birthday is 2 days after Xmas so I'll definitely be okay to buy before the deadline. ;-)

I ordered the 2014 and 2015 Xmas cart bundle. This is my very first homebrew release on any console I've ever bought. I've thought about it long and hard, but I think the Vectrex will be the system I buy homebrews on. Which probably will amount to a Christmas cart every year, but either way. The NES one is bleh when you don't have a top loader.

I ordered the 2014 and 2015 Xmas cart bundle. This is my very first homebrew release on any console I've ever bought. I've thought about it long and hard, but I think the Vectrex will be the system I buy homebrews on. Which probably will amount to a Christmas cart every year, but either way. The NES one is bleh when you don't have a top loader.

If you like arcade style games you will not regret it, still love my XMAS 2014 cart and especially the "Parcel Panic" game on the new 2015 cart is so much fun.

BTW, here you see the XMAS 2014 games in case you have not seen them so far: