IGNORED

How much do you think an Atari 2700 is worth?

atari2800man

• 4 months later...

As for the Atari 2000,yes send pics of your console on your bed,include yourself in the pic possibly.put in a very rare game that you own and show a pic of you playing it or it being on working.

Thanks!

I can't believe I missed this post. This is absolute gold. :) When the day comes that we do an all time top 20 Atari Age posts let me just say that this one had better be on that list. Lol.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

I dont honestly deep down want to sell my atari 2700 at all.I was trying to see what people would offer if I played it out with you guys since I know you are the most knowledgable.yes 4200.00 is what I bought it for.As for the Atari 2000,yes send pics of your console on your bed,include yourself in the pic possibly.put in a very rare game that you own and show a pic of you playing it or it being on working.

Thanks!

Sorry this is late, but it's well worth the wait. How much are you willing to spend? I don't lowball.

PicsArt_05-27-08.21.55_zps6ntx7rqf.jpg?w

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is this the 2700 that was found at a thrift store by pure luck?

I read about it yesterday, and I'm curious if this is the one

From what it looks like it was luck. The guy thought it was something special but really didn't know until he got it home. But he made a nice score. And sold it to a very good looking collector! That looks like William Shatner and plays it naked in his bedroom!

• 1 month later...

Does anybody read anymore?

A.) There was no 2700 for sale.

B.) It was not a recently found 2700, this thread is years old.

C.) That guy was never serious about buying and left AA long ago, asking for his account to be deleted.

End of story.

• Like 1