IGNORED

Does anybody know of any Atari 2000,Atari 3200 and 5100 for sale?

atari2800man

Nobody is going to sell you a high priced item through a credit card and most people can not even accept credit card payments. Charges on credit cards are the easiest to reverse.

Can you accept payment through a credit card without PayPal?

Nobody is going to sell you a high priced item through a credit card and most people can not even accept credit card payments. Charges on credit cards are the easiest to reverse.

Can you accept payment through a credit card without PayPal?

Yep, you need something like square payment though so it's half a dozen of one and six of another. Mind you square is much more honest versus PP.

EDIT: https://squareup.com/ca/reader

Yep, you need something like square payment though so it's half a dozen of one and six of another. Mind you square is much more honest versus PP.

EDIT: https://squareup.com/ca/reader

I have a square reader and account, but I am not willing to A.) pay the fee for receiving the payment for an expensive item and B.) possibly lose the item and the money, due to credit card reversals.

• Like 1

First of,I wouldnt reverse the transaction for the atari cx2000.ive bought other prototypes through people that took my credit card,I clearly have proof of the 2700.I paid it off and the owner of atari2600.com has his cash.

I can understand you not wanting to pay a fee for charging me thru a credit card,but how much really could it be cpuwiz?expecially if im giving you what?10,000 usd.

I pay all of my transactions off.I have paypal!Cpuwiz PEOPLE JUST CANT REVERSE FUNDS!They do investigating and they never take the funds away from you right away.they investigate it.if I had full intent to buy that system through a credit card through paypal,then they will see im lying and suspend my acct.not to mention the funds stay with you.if I try and go and say I didnt want it.

You clearly are worried over nothing.then they will ask you about it,you state your case,you win.cash is yours.I have the cx2000 and I pay the debt off.but this issue wod never damn happen to begin with!

Im the damn one that has all of the risk in the world with a 10,000 loan from a bank,give you a certified check and then you could always RUN with it.Not one company could help me get those FUNDS BACK!not to mention I get left with 10,000 usd of a loan to pay off for fn nothing.

So you need to think about whos more at risk here.I just think you never wanted to sell it to begin with.you should never of offered it to begin with.

Look at my feedback on ebay?do you have a ebay account?if you do and you say that you do,ill give you my user name and you can see the 90 positive feedbacks I have and the very expensive items I bought.including two air raid atari 2600 carts on separate transactions.I dont know what it will take for you to trust me.jesus christ.

First of,I wouldnt reverse the transaction for the atari cx2000.ive bought other prototypes through people that took my credit card,I clearly have proof of the 2700.I paid it off and the owner of atari2600.com has his cash.

I can understand you not wanting to pay a fee for charging me thru a credit card,but how much really could it be cpuwiz?expecially if im giving you what?10,000 usd.

I pay all of my transactions off.I have paypal!Cpuwiz PEOPLE JUST CANT REVERSE FUNDS!They do investigating and they never take the funds away from you right away.they investigate it.if I had full intent to buy that system through a credit card through paypal,then they will see im lying and suspend my acct.not to mention the funds stay with you.if I try and go and say I didnt want it.

You clearly are worried over nothing.then they will ask you about it,you state your case,you win.cash is yours.I have the cx2000 and I pay the debt off.but this issue wod never damn happen to begin with!

Im the damn one that has all of the risk in the world with a 10,000 loan from a bank,give you a certified check and then you could always RUN with it.Not one company could help me get those FUNDS BACK!not to mention I get left with 10,000 usd of a loan to pay off for fn nothing.

So you need to think about whos more at risk here.I just think you never wanted to sell it to begin with.you should never of offered it to begin with.

Look at my feedback on ebay?do you have a ebay account?if you do and you say that you do,ill give you my user name and you can see the 90 positive feedbacks I have and the very expensive items I bought.including two air raid atari 2600 carts on separate transactions.I dont know what it will take for you to trust me.jesus christ.

It would probably be best to get a bank loan & fly out to his location with a money order in hand, you could meet at a public library test the system & then go to his bank to make sure money order was good. You would fly back with the system in hand &

the extra $300 for a flight out should be no big deal for a 10k transaction.

I have only a few thousand of ebay feedback, all positive. But I stopped using that horrible place as well, just like PayPal.

Like I said, send the money to one of you friends or relatives and this would not be an issue. I trust nobody with this kind of money.

• Like 2

What if I had the cash in my checking account and used my debit card as payment thru paypal?it comes directly out of my checking acct.does that sound more promising versus a credit card.

And can you explain how this sending cash to my relative or friends would work?wouldnt still need a loan from the bank still?is there anyway that we could meet up if I somehow manage to get approved for a bank loan so I can hand you the check in person and from there you can hand me the cx2000 in person,so I feel good about it?

How the hell does a guy off ebay scores 8 cratea of obscure atari games and systems on top of a atari 2700 and a atari 2000 for just 1,000?

The sellers story seems odd to me. He knows they are proto's, so how does he not think to investigate the value before throwing it up on Ebay? The pictures don't lie though. The buyer is lucky as shit.

I have no interest in this sale, but you could "gift" money to a relative, in which you would have to pay a fee through PayPal, with your credit card.

At the point your relative could withdraw the funds and get a certified check. You could meet up with Cpuwiz, and all is good in the Atari universe!

Edited by atari181

I have no interest in this sale, but you could "gift" money to a relative, in which you would have to pay a fee through PayPal, with your credit card.

At the point your relative could withdraw the funds and get a certified check. You could meet up with Cpuwiz, and all is good in the Atari universe!

I suggested exactly that. So hesitance to do so, smells like a possible scam. I stated my requirements and just to hammer it home one more time. I DO NOT HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT!

Back, when the CommaVid stash was sold, I paid with a cashiers check, because it was a lot of money for the full set. Why wouldn't I? Everyone knows John Hardy, just like most people know me. All that ever happened is me getting ripped off, not the other way around.

I think I am no longer interested.

Cpuwiz only reason why I hesitated genius,is because my bank didnt approve me a loan.thats why I went back to the credit card suggestion.Theres no way any of my family or friends would care to go down with this sale and would probably just call me a idiot like they usually do since they think collecting is a waste of time and money,but I surley disagree with them.

Scam?I dont scam people.im just a desperate man trying to somehow score the atari cx2000.Again my hesitence is due to not getting a loan and your other suggestion in which I tried asking friends and family to do the credit card payment and do paypal hasnt worked out myway.if you dont have a paypal acct,I dont give a fuck.

Telling me your not interested anymore in a sale?when the hell were you ever serious?you never wanted to sell it to me period!you just tease me and yank my string.if I wasnt serious,then why the fuck would I still contact ppl on here.BTW when I sent this text about possibly using a credit on a atari prototype system,I wasnt looking for a answer from you CPUWIZ.or looking for you sarcasm either.

The other people on this board can tell me they dont want to do sale thru a credit card and then I would of ended the convo.enough said.no offense but you seem like you have a damn ego sometimes.I dont know if thats a good thing or not.I love atariage but I dont need people sarcasm and rudeness.

Everything you have suggested CPUWIZ I have listened to,shit just hasnt worked my way yet.if I get a loan and apply again by next month ill either let YOU know or if your going to be a jerk about it,ill go thru other people and other websites.atariage isnt the only website.Again im not meaning to be an asshole here but I feel you are being a ass to me and saying id fucking scam u,whenever I even suggested I could meet you in your home state with a certified check!once I get a loan.can we agree on that?or will I need to go ask others?

Lets all be nice here,I expected more out of atariage and its members.

Cpuwiz its just how you worded your last post.you called me a scammer and said I held out or im suspicious.I wasnt trying to be a trouble maker.I just am shit out of luck so I went back to pleaing for the credit card way or if others would try it with me.just thought you were taunting me.I guess I misunderstood.

Is it not possible to get a cash advance from the credit card if your credit limit is sufficiently high? I can certainly do so through my CC (though I am with a Canadian bank, so the rules may be different here). Of course interest starts accruing just as soon as I get the money in hand so it is significantly the most expensive way to borrow money.

(And for the record, I have no interest in purchasing any prototype hardware, nor do I have a PayPal account.)

Dont think I want to take out 10,000 usd,when clearly thats way to much to take out of my credit card per the rules.I honestly dont feel like accruing shit loads of interest on borrowing either.Lets not forget having to pay it back to the credit card company if magically I was approved to take out 10k off my credit card.id probably be in debt,or in deeper shit thru a credit card company or it maybe going thru collections if shit doesnt go my way or if moneys tight.

Better to go with a bank loan.Safer I believe.At least theyd be a bit more calm about it.ill figure shit out.no need to further comment people.