IGNORED

Meet the CvW 2015 judges and other stuff

DZ-Jay

Then it's up to grips03 to maintain the tradition and break the record. You hear that, grips?

I really wish I could. I'll try tonight. I did try about ~15 times so far. It's just that 30K is about 9 hours of play. Each game I play is 3+ hours, so you can see how much time it takes to attempt it.

I really wish I could. I'll try tonight. I did try about ~15 times so far. It's just that 30K is about 9 hours of play. Each game I play is 3+ hours, so you can see how much time it takes to attempt it.

Although not officially endorsed in the competition rules, you can try pausing the game... :)

Although not officially endorsed in the competition rules, you can try pausing the game... :)

In fairness, I think that pausing should be allowed. I know that I had to pause a time or two to get my high score so I think that it would be totally fair to break the record using a pause feature.

Just my thoughts, your mileage may vary.

In fairness, I think that pausing should be allowed. I know that I had to pause a time or two to get my high score so I think that it would be totally fair to break the record using a pause feature.

Just my thoughts, your mileage may vary.

I don't disagree. I just said it because it is not strictly encouraged as part of game-play for the competition, but pausing on a 3 hour game is tolerated. :)

-dZ.