IGNORED

Need help with a new box project

the1hatman

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys. They do look good in pics and in hand but you'd know the difference the second you picked one up. Plus the difference in cart retention and the pocket for the manual are big giveaways. But these aren't made to fool anyone so I'm ok with them not being exactly like the originals. Even the ones acting as placeholders in my personal collection are marked as reproductions. Just in case they ever get out into the wild. To date I have made 18 game boxes, 12 of which are in my own collection (13 if you count Piggy Bank).

Melody Blaster

The Jetsons

Commando

Turbo

Defender

Thunder Castle

Tower of Doom

Triple Challenge

Dig Dug

Donkey Kong Jr.

Pole Position

Super Pro Football

Mountain Madness

Slap Shot

Championship Tennis

Congo Bongo

Piggy Bank

BLIX

• Like 3

• 9 months later...

I should point out that I'm extremely busy with work right now and have a number of INTV related things I need to sell off before I can get to producing these in any kind of quantity. We're looking at mid February right now.

I can tell you all that the designs for Super Pro Baseball and Mystic Castle have been finalized but printing is not complete and construction has not even begun at this time. Given the process and materials that I have available to work with, it takes around half an hour per box to build these by hand. Multiply that by 50-75 requests per game and it's practically a full time job. We'll get there but it's going to take a while and I'm not going to remember who requested what in which thread a month from now. I will create a new thread for everyone to post their requests in when the time comes so it will be organized and I won't miss anyone. I appreciate everyone's interest!

In the meantime, I HIGHLY suggest everyone gets over to mthompson's INTV Extras site and order the manual and overlay kits for these games so you'll have them ready for when the boxes come out.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...