IGNORED

New video upgrade coming soon!

Bryan

Shipping to the UK is no problem. I'll get the list compiled soon so everyone can verify that I have things right.

A few more pictures:

GTIA 9 bars on the scope (luma capture)

Rev C's Composite output on a Samsung LCD TV

Plus, a couple artifacting pictures showing the limits of the adjustment. The green/purple is the recommended setting, as it aligns the chroma and luma signals most accurately.

-Bry

post-3606-0-39828200-1452206438_thumb.jpg

post-3606-0-95391800-1452206448_thumb.jpg

post-3606-0-90421900-1452206456_thumb.jpg

post-3606-0-60445800-1452206463_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

I am guessing that this device will also prevent the "black line" present when transitioning from GTIA lum 7 to 8 (believe caused from the NMOS transition from 0111 to 1000 taking additional time)? Could we see a GTIA9 screen with the 16 lumas in columns?

What is the final price per unit (complete, NTSC) plus the estimated shipping to the U.S.? I am thinking I need 4 but still need to count the machines and decide what I want to upgrade.

Shipping won't be much, it'll ship in a tiny box and it weighs almost nothing. I'll get around to actual shipping prices when I can.

I am guessing that this device will also prevent the "black line" present when transitioning from GTIA lum 7 to 8 (believe caused from the NMOS transition from 0111 to 1000 taking additional time)? Could we see a GTIA9 screen with the 16 lumas in columns?

Hey Stephen, yes this is what the reclocking is for- to provide a window for all the LUM bits to settle before new data is displayed.

post-3606-0-77769000-1452228189_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I'll take 3 full boards,

2600 (Sears Video Arcade II)

Thanks!

Hi, I'd recommend the full board for the 5200 and the no-connectors board for the others since they cannot be plugged into a 4050 socket.

Hi, I'd recommend the full board for the 5200 and the no-connectors board for the others since they cannot be plugged into a 4050 socket.

Oh, I wasn't following which can be done with what. I'll have to revise my order, too, then. Hrm. Maybe I'll wait until they're in the store to order the bulk of them.

I'll just order two full kits, one for the 5200 and one for the 1200XL.

For now, you don't need to commit to which type you want and you can make changes up until the end of the month. I'll be posting more installation details and you can decide which will work best. I just need a rough estimate so I have enough on hand and for budgeting time to build them.

For this first month, you may also order a custom configuration (any combination of the socket pins, configuration header, and green terminal). In the future, the store will only have the 2 types shown in the picture. If you order socket pins without the configuration header, you'll need to let me know what machine it's for so I can hard-wire it. The custom boards will be $20.

Does anyone know of a shorter alternative to those SIP headers? You used to be able to get low profile 16-pin headers in a fiberglass form, but I haven't seen any in a while. It would be nice to shave a few mm off the height.