IGNORED

Atari ST Games Ported to the Jaguar

CyranoJ

I just put together my Jaguar setup to play a few of these games. Good stuff :thumbsup:

These ports are an impressive achievement since, except the 68k, the jag and the ST have nothing in common.

Thanks - the good thing about that though is that I get to mish-mash different versions together, like Arcade/other console sounds - and also get to use multiple buttons where it can be done. Some of them also get speed boosts over the ST thanks to the 68k speed difference in the Jag (depending on if the game is CPU or video locked)

• Like 4

Thanks - the good thing about that though is that I get to mish-mash different versions together, like Arcade/other console sounds - and also get to use multiple buttons where it can be done. Some of them also get speed boosts over the ST thanks to the 68k speed difference in the Jag (depending on if the game is CPU or video locked)

I'd imagine your port of Gauntlet II to the Jaguar probably runs close to the same level of performance as it does on an ST with a 16Mhz 68000 upgrade. [Which is probably close to the arcade original, compensating for the differences between the 68000 and 68010].

• 3 weeks later...

My Jag CD DVD shelf thanks to you and Felyx has been growing substantially.

I can't thank you both enough for your efforts, and making these all available to us Jaguar fans.

I honestly feel guilty for being able to burn these cds/covers without giving back. If either of you two have a PayPal account, I'd love to send you both $50 U.S dollars simply as a thank you for your efforts.

Please message me your PayPal info, I'd simply like to give back. Thanks again!

Edited by JaguarBrett
  • Like 4

I can't thank you both enough for your efforts, and making these all available to us Jaguar fans.

I honestly feel guilty for being able to burn these cds/covers without giving back. If either of you two have a PayPal account, I'd love to send you both $50 U.S dollars simply as a thank you for your efforts.

Thanks, but save your cash and order a Xenon 2 cart.... and/or a Llamatron cart when it's available :)

• Like 9

Thanks, but save your cash and order a Xenon 2 cart.... and/or a Llamatron cart when it's available :)

I most certainly am, looking forward to it! Again, if you or Felyx will take them, I'd honestly love to give back,you both deserve it.

Regardless, keep up the good work, and thank you. Your work IS appreciated.

where do you get the Star Wars cd artworkfrom.