IGNORED

Atari ST Games Ported to the Jaguar

CyranoJ

Out of the recent ones suggested I like the idea of:

Flying Shark (Was one of my dad's favorite games), Rick Dangerous II, Golden Axe, Commando and Dynamo.

*however*

I'm feeling a bit burnt out lately. I really want to get Rebooteroids out, finish up the Minter cart, slowly clean up the remaining ports.... and take a long, long break from all the crazy (99% of you have no idea what actually goes on with some people or how much trouble they cause)

Flying Shark and Commando would be great to play on the Jaguar! Does anyone know if they have 2 player co-op?

On the other hand, I would hate for these to take steam away from ReBOOTeroids or the Minter stuff.

You sure are creating/recreating a lot of fun stuff, CyranoJ!

Cheers

And if we could somehow just add the support for mouse, 9pin joystick and floppy, we could put the Jag into an old STFM case, and it would be just am... - Erm. Never mind that :)

CJ you are my hero.

Nah, just a hack job with a tight grip on.... reality.

• Like 1

Nah, just a hack job with a tight grip on.... reality.

What the man said. :)

A question more on the topic - are you still thinking of a more tutorialish writeup on redirecting the ST games? I'm not implying that I'd be successful at all that, but I'm having trouble even starting - how to "build" the rom and then see it crash and burn in emulator...

A question more on the topic - are you still thinking of a more tutorialish writeup on redirecting the ST games? I'm not implying that I'd be successful at all that, but I'm having trouble even starting - how to "build" the rom and then see it crash and burn in emulator...

hmm, not really, not at the moment anyway. Maybe down the line a bit. I shouldn't even have started Badlands, really.

hmm, not really, not at the moment anyway. Maybe down the line a bit. I shouldn't even have started Badlands, really.

Nonono, what, are you trying to get me burned at stake? :D

Never mind the ramblings of a 40 year virgin Jaguar enthusiast.

Looking forward to Badlands!

Nearly done... the spanner & oilslick sounds aren't triggering (grrr... there's code in there to intercept them!) and for some reason after the chopper sound plays there is no more SFX until the end of the level.

All fixed. Just the eeprom save and its finished :) [No new video!]

• Like 2

Id never seen this game before until your video above - I wonder how much Super Sprint code was reused for this title! Was this an arcade game also or just made for computers back in the day?

Well, it's got the arcade music and the arcade sound effects in the port... which I grabbed from MAME....

• Like 1

This is awesome, if it's got full arcade sound / sfx and plays like Super Sprint, it may end up being one of my favs on the Jaguar. I hope you'll end up happy enough with it to offer as a physical cart. = )

Who couldnt like Super Sprint with MISSILES!