IGNORED

Atari ST Games Ported to the Jaguar

CyranoJ

Send one over then :)

Send me your address, and I'll build and send you a cable.

Do you have the Game Capture HD model? It appears not to support RGB at all, and component support seems to be limited to 480i and higher resolutions (so an RGB->Component transcoder won't work for the Jaguar). But you can still use S-video, which is a notch above in quality when compared to composite.

Send me your address, and I'll build and send you a cable.

Do you have the Game Capture HD model? It appears not to support RGB at all, and component support seems to be limited to 480i and higher resolutions (so an RGB->Component transcoder won't work for the Jaguar). But you can still use S-video, which is a notch above in quality when compared to composite.

Thanks! But:

"Elgato HD can only recognize 240p signals over S-video or Composite."

Just played all the way through Bionic Commando with a cheat :) The ST version doesn't have sound effects, only music - so that WIP video just became final ;)

Is there a way to add sound effects? Doesn't matter, but just curious. It's always nice to hear gun shots and things blow up.

Is there a way to add sound effects? Doesn't matter, but just curious. It's always nice to hear gun shots and things blow up.

Maybe, I haven't looked into it yet.

A couple more really fun-looking ST games on our beloved Jag! Fantastic!!

This guy gets what its about!

With all the newly completed and incomplete wip's, will the first poast be updated?

Yes, but right now I'm uploading re-captures of the ports (at the speed of OzNet...) - once they are all up I'll edit the post!

• Like 4

Looking good, but it looks like it's running 15-20 fps...is their any tweaks you can do to get this consistent at 30fps or more?

It's already drawing the map and all sprites on the GPU. I suppose I could change the crystal divider on the motherboard..... :D

• Like 2

Cyrano has single handedly brought new life to the jag community!

Pfft.

There's ZeroSquare and U-235 with their sound Engines. SCPCD helped with the screen convert code. Don't forget all the things from Sporadic and all the other rB+ guys, not to mention the huge effort put in by ggn to add BASIC to RAPTOR.

There are many other people keeping the Jaguar alive in 2016.

• Like 6