IGNORED

Atari ST Games Ported to the Jaguar

CyranoJ

Nope, I just use VJ and flashing color loops to see how far things get.

All debugging/tracing is done on the ST side in steem boiler room.

Duh, I was hoping you'd call me a dumb@ss and provide a link to a debugging tutorial I haven't found yet. :)

Thanks anyway - back to Hatari it is... Steem does not work for me in VirtualBox and I can't be bothered to force Windows on my Mac.

Another video in the series that I shall call "Watch CJ cheat his way through a game to make sure it works" :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JucsL_NaX1E

Managed to get 3 of the arcade music tracks in for the levels, plus the Game Over music (I accidentally pressed B and skipped it at the end, DOH!) and the victory music (right at the end). Scores saved to EEPROM.

*Even left the spelling mistake in there: "ROUTING MISSION" LOL

• Like 7

And for my next cake.... [Why don't other people make cake, that's what I wonder...]

I'm barely smart enough to tie my own shoes and eat cake.. let alone make it! Thank you for making us cake, CJ!

EDIT: By the way, that intro is great and the gameplay reminds me of a game called D/Generation.

Edited by ChaosCX

And for my next cake.... [Why don't other people make cake, that's what I wonder...]

I'm making cake. Got concrete and everything :) Seriously, Chaos Engine is on hold for the moment, I decided to take on something easier for starters. So I've got Rampage down to bits, but I'm strugling to get anything on screen ATM. It should load fast though, and teamtap support would be nice.

But first it needs to look like a muffin, then we'll start talking real cake ;)

• Like 4

So I've got Rampage down to bits, but I'm strugling to get anything on screen ATM. It should load fast though, and teamtap support would be nice.

But first it needs to look like a muffin, then we'll start talking real cake ;)

If you need help, PM me. It'd be great to have someone else do some as well! More games is great!

• Like 3