IGNORED

Atari ST Games Ported to the Jaguar

CyranoJ

Thanks for the support, I would encourage anyone ordering to please download a ROM and try it before placing the order, just to make sure you will like the game, some of these first batch are pretty quirky titles.

[EDIT]

The new ports will (always) be available here in this thread prior to being available on cart - There is no intention of making them physical releases only.

• Like 4

Is escape from the robot monsters available to be put on cart yet? When I asked Al about this like a week or two back, he stated he wasn't sure and would have to check with CJ first. Not that I can afford any at this time until after the holidays, but that game in particular is one that my boys and I enjoy playing at the arcade in co-op mode when we get a chance to play.

Is escape from the robot monsters available to be put on cart yet? When I asked Al about this like a week or two back, he stated he wasn't sure and would have to check with CJ first. Not that I can afford any at this time until after the holidays, but that game in particular is one that my boys and I enjoy playing at the arcade in co-op mode when we get a chance to play.

You'll know here when it is, because there'll be a download link for a rom. Sorry, it's not ready yet :)

• Like 5

I ordered Rebooteroids straight away and I am eagerly waiting. Hope it arrives anytime soon. Now if one can also convert OIDS to the Jag....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oids

There was a new Macintosh version released about 10 years ago with a higher screen resolution which made some nasty parts of some levels better playable. this is about the only enhancements I would wish for. A higher screen res than the original ST version

Edited by steve-vx

Any schematics for this? Don't want to reinvent the wheel...

Yup, I just need to draw them properly and write a guide. No time right now, but I should be able to do that next week.

This mod is a lot more work than the rotary one ; there's nothing really hard about it, but it requires time and patience.

• Like 4

You asked so nicely....

BionicCommando-skunk.rom

Wow! now I know how I will be Spending Christmas Eve! I'll definitely have this on cart if it goes to cart. I still await communication from Al on the previous lot as to when he can get them done for me. Unfortunately I had planned to play the ST ports over the Christmas break. It doesn't look like that'll happen now.

Got my REBOOTEROIDS yesterday. On Christmas eve.... What a present. This is such a great game. I am using one of Nic Persijns rotary controllers. Have only played 3 rounds or so but like it a lot. The music reminds me of Daft Punks TRON Legacy OST, i hope there will be some more sounds. And maybe some more game elements and surprises. But so far this is the best remake of the classic Asteroids I have ever played. I have read this comment somewhere and can only agree. This is a great game and I also liked Al to throw in three buttons and a magnetic fridge sticker!

• Like 9