IGNORED

Atari ST Games Ported to the Jaguar

CyranoJ

I ordered Rebooteroids straight away and I am eagerly waiting. Hope it arrives anytime soon. Now if one can also convert OIDS to the Jag....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oids

There was a new Macintosh version released about 10 years ago with a higher screen resolution which made some nasty parts of some levels better playable. this is about the only enhancements I would wish for. A higher screen res than the original ST version

Hmmm.. Oids looks pretty fun.

• Like 1

I believe it was mentioned earlier in the thread as well. Oids truly was a phenomenal game. Granted, we have protector and Defender 2000, but Oids is still my favorite defender style game.

Well, guess it is maybe a bit more grav than Defender...

Edited by leech

I just tried to run it in vj and just got the red screen of death (same for bionic commando). Guess I will have to make that skunk run with Windows 10 afterall...

That's why it says -skunk in the filename :) I managed to not see that too. Then I remembered seeing CJ's post on checking for skunk presence and the rusty wheels started to turn... Skunk it and you're good.