IGNORED

Atari ST Games Ported to the Jaguar

CyranoJ

Meh i can play that on my nes with a rotary controller in 8 bit goodness. Its not worth being ported to the Jag.

Bye! Careful with that door on the way out.

Edited by doctorclu
  • Like 4

Why are the shit games getting ported currently...

This is CJ's show and I have enjoyed some of the ports. While I don't always agree with his politics, his work is his work and he can do what he wants.

All we can do, all we have a right to do is make polite requests.

Edited by JagChris
  • Like 2

This is CJ's show and I have enjoyed some of the ports. While I don't always agree with his politics, his work is his work and he can do what he wants.

All we can do, all we have a right to do is make polite requests.

Careful now, we might end up agreeing on something.

And some people have voided their right to polite requests :D

• Like 3

Doesn't seem like much point now. I should probably get back to my own games, anyway.

Look at it this way, in many years to come someone might buy an old PC on ebay that has my stuff left on it it. They'll be able to make carts and sell that without any blow-back, because, you know, picking stuff up that way and selling it is just fine.

• Like 1

Hell, I think porting ANY game to the Jag at this point is a great idea. I just wish I had time to play all of them. Or any of them for that matter.

Don't know why some people just have to be dicks and ruin it for everyone else. If he's not porting your favorite game, there have been discussions on how to do it, my suggestion would be to learn and do it yourself. For those of us who simply don't have the time due to other things, we can just encourage him and say a huge THANKS for all the work he's done!

• Like 4

Any update on Escape from the Planet of the Robot Masters? hehe... sorry just really jazzed about that one.

It's finished, but it seems someone is actively trying to bypass the skunkboard only code so, you know, one bad apple and all. I'm not going to release a rom for people to find on ebay, or make underhanded dodgy deals for.

• Like 2