IGNORED

Atari ST Games Ported to the Jaguar

CyranoJ

Pretty much lol

Spending mega hours on my laptop hacking awesome levels into Jag Doom w/ my email open so it 'dings' every time one comes through. (usually from here) and I switch over immediately to see what's happening. All hours of the day and night too. Clicking Like on posts at 3AM my time, sleep for 3 hours and right back on it :)

• Like 5

I love the CyranoJ Atari ST games on the Atari Jaguar.

CyranoJ:
Can you tell me if there is a chance that Rick Dangerous 2 and a Psygnosis game ( Bloodmoney, Babarian, Killing Game Show, Leander and Menace) will be available for the Jaguar?

Thank you :)

There's always a chance! (And I love RD2)

• Like 2

I wasn't aware that these Atari ST games were being ported to the Jaguar CD. This seems like a labor of love!

I just burned Klax and Llamatron to CD and they both work fine. I used to play Llamatron on the Amiga back in the 90s. I still play it under Amiga emulation from time to time using my duel-stick X-Arcade joystick-- that game is great. I'm very impressed by these Jaguar ports. Hell, I'm not just impressed-- this seems like a crazy technical achievement. The Jaguar is such a cool machine-- and I'm glad that I have a working CD unit. I mostly only use it for titles by Reboot, but I guess I'll try some of these other CD titles too. Awesome work!

Adam

I wasn't aware that these Atari ST games were being ported to the Jaguar CD. This seems like a labor of love!

I just burned Klax and Llamatron to CD and they both work fine. I used to play Llamatron on the Amiga back in the 90s. I still play it under Amiga emulation from time to time using my duel-stick X-Arcade joystick-- that game is great. I'm very impressed by these Jaguar ports. Hell, I'm not just impressed-- this seems like a crazy technical achievement. The Jaguar is such a cool machine-- and I'm glad that I have a working CD unit. I mostly only use it for titles by Reboot, but I guess I'll try some of these other CD titles too. Awesome work!

Adam

Yeah, if you like Reboot's work I have a feeling you'll dig these Jaguar ports. = )