IGNORED

Atari ST Games Ported to the Jaguar

CyranoJ

Or maybe backwards ;)

Another one retro-refitted. Gentlemen, we can rebuild them, we can make them better than they were. Better, Nicer, Faster.

https://youtu.be/d2N9_9ZbmcI

All 5 tunes (Instead of 1) - and from the Amiga :D

I could not find two of these tunes on the 'net anywhere, so I dug out UAE and hacked up my first ever Amiga game :)

[EDIT]

Just in case there are any Amiga nuts out there who want them - Tell the Amiga folk an ST dude sends his greetz :D

FWD-02-Victory.mp3

FWD-04-GameOver.mp3

• Like 7

Just discovered that you can't complete the previous release (that was for download) - it crashes when you get to the Dragon - this is now fixed in the final ROM.

I do hope everyone who bought a copy from some ebay/etsy/private scumbag sends them back as FAULTY. This is what happens when you go "under the table" - enjoy your buggy carts!

• Like 7

I am repeating myself. Awesome. Are you converting games that you liked? Those that mean something to you? Or simply go and pick whatever you find? Brosed old games mags an hour ago. EPIC was a great space shooter. I even like it better than BS

I second that, maybe include the extra missions that were only available for Amiga?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Gandor

According to wikipedia:

On August 1992, an expansion pack Epic Extra Missions was published on coverdisk for the issue 47 of The One.[4] It was available only for the Amiga and was never sold separately.

Make the "Epic" Epic version available to Jaguar [emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed, just like there was for Syndicate. If I remember correctly there was an official mission pack for PC, later an Amiga version was sold on a single disk by Amiga Format. Some said its unplayable and too difficult. I only played the main game and liked it loads. I never really tried the Jag version although I have it and like the better overview of this version. But the pad... there is this mouse adapter that was once developed for this Ocean Depth game which I also have. With all the developments being made recently, wouldnt it be possible to also hack a mouse driver into it?

Will the mouse driver detect the mouse in any port? Cuz then it could remain in port 2 while the standard controller is in port 1 and stays there... which makes me think... wouldnt even a trakball be possible then? I play Star Wars on a cabinet with a PC running mame inside using a trakball (also Space Harrier...) and this really works very well. Not to even mention games like Arkanoid... or Missile Command.

I have spoken with all the Etsy, ebay and facebook sellers and they have all agreed to give everyone a 100% refund or a new cart, along with 5 free carts of your choice for the inconvenience (plus free shipping) if you return your existing Star Wars or Fantasy World Dizzy to them.

Please directly contact them immediately and ask for your upgrade. An extra discount on your next order with them if you mention AtariAge.

Happy Easter, everyone!

• Like 3