IGNORED

Atari ST Games Ported to the Jaguar

CyranoJ

With 0 Jaglinks and 0 Jagmodems and 0 Catboxes, yes :)

Oh, come on, are you implying you had an "blehmiga" mouse in the house when you squashed support for that thing into Arkanoid? :D

If you'd commit to the goal of doing this, I'm sure I can get a Jaglink to you, even if I have to send you mine... Which I just got a couple of weeks ago... And is still untested... You see where my enthusiasm is coming from now :)

What ever happened to Soul Star? Didn´t somebody say he has reverse engineered or completed a final version from the non-complete versions that are floating around?

There is a thread around here that was discussing that. I'd like a copy of the fixed version for sure (I've been filling out my Jaguar collection recently.)

What ever happened to Soul Star? Didn´t somebody say he has reverse engineered or completed a final version from the non-complete versions that are floating around?

Here's a link to the thread.

Please, anyone who hasn't voted yet, do so and add your 2 cents so it will hopefully help get this released sooner :cool:

I have not only played this, but have played it to death - single player and parallel port linked up. Truly a masterpiece of software. It is highly considered, and has been for a while :)

That is one of my favorites on the Amiga. I too used cable to chain amigas together to play. That would be dope!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Couldn`t edit the last post so here comes another one. I seem to have difficulties with some of the St ports. While others ran perfectly fine on my skunk all I get with the last three ones after flashing to the skunk is a black screen.

Had the same happen with Dragon Breed and one or two others that I can`t remember right now...I think the Ninja game. It`s not a big deal just thought I share if anyone else has this problem or if there is a solution maybe.