IGNORED

Atari ST Games Ported to the Jaguar

CyranoJ

That is what everyone claims, and yet, the code doesn't lie. Need a manual :)

The manual is useless, the trainer on the Elite version is inconclusive, there are no reviews at all that mention 2 players, and the code doesn't lie. I feel like I should call 'bullshit' on the 2 player mode :)

Anyone?

• Like 2

Well, me and my 8 year old son love to perform 2-player gaming on the Jag. In fact, that´s what we play most. Sensi Soccer, Joust, network Doom although the lockups are tedious. A good 2 player mode would be a major reason to buy a game. Just ordered Defender of the Crown by the way and Draconian for the 2600. I wonder if DotC can save games.... we will see.

The manual is useless, the trainer on the Elite version is inconclusive, there are no reviews at all that mention 2 players, and the code doesn't lie. I feel like I should call 'bullshit' on the 2 player mode :)

Anyone?

post-40763-0-81579900-1549296075.png

Not that Atarimania is 100% accurate, but still... Alternate mode seems to be the most we're getting out of this...

Anyone?

Unless the manual is a "port" from another platform with 2 players enabled, perhaps they released more than 1 version? The regular goto guys with questions like that is usually Marcer or Brume.

Edit: except for yours and Elite's cracks, there was also Replicants and Superior's version.

Edited by Greenious

^Awesome!
"Music by Tim Follin" -> Enough said.

A suggestion for the future (if I may) would be Crack Down. The Atari ST version is pretty good and Arc Developments put a ton of effort into it. Graphics are pretty close to the arcade ones, unlike the MD version.

Edited by Barone
  • Like 1

^Awesome!

A suggestion for the future (if I may) would be Crack Down. The Atari ST version is pretty good and Arc Developments put a ton of effort on it.

I listened to the arcade, amiga, st, c64 and a few others. Tim absolutely NAILED this on the humble YM. One of the rare times the ST was king of the musics!

^Awesome!

A suggestion for the future (if I may) would be Crack Down. The Atari ST version is pretty good and Arc Developments put a ton of effort into it. Graphics are pretty close to the arcade ones, unlike the MD version.

Turrican 1+2 look pretty good.

The people posting what I assume to be 'generic fuckhole comments' on my videos because they can't do anything worthwhile themselves should probably be aware that, as they are blocked, I can't read them either. So they'll never get approved, and nobody will ever see them, thus rendering them as worthwhile and useless as the people posting them. I don't block many people, so it's pretty damn obvious who they (he) is.

However, please continue wasting your time achieving little more than you usualy do :)

I will leave it as an exercise for the reader to calculate the sputum involved.

• Like 3

The people posting what I assume to be 'generic fuckhole comments' on my videos because they can't do anything worthwhile themselves should probably be aware that, as they are blocked, I can't read them either. So they'll never get approved, and nobody will ever see them, thus rendering them as worthwhile and useless as the people posting them. I don't block many people, so it's pretty damn obvious who they (he) is.

However, please continue wasting your time achieving little more than you usualy do :)

I will leave it as an exercise for the reader to calculate the sputum involved.

Excellent work. Man - if Atari would have hired you in late 93, just think how large the Jag library could have been.

Crazy how after all these years (had my Jag since early 94), there are still some major shit holes attracted to the console. I guess just best left ignored.

• Like 2