IGNORED

Atari ST Games Ported to the Jaguar

CyranoJ

4 minutes ago, Lost Dragon said:

Amiga version of Shadow Dancer had some great music.

It and ST version had that hold down fire button and direction of jump, issue to contend with. 

Still beats the Master System version where the screen flickers, the dog doesn't follow you in normal gameplay, your jump height is way too small, and it's missing every third stage.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, famicommander said:

Still beats the Master System version where the screen flickers, the dog doesn't follow you in normal gameplay, your jump height is way too small, and it's missing every third stage.

Very true.

My comment was meant more along lines of:

I would really struggle to get my head around the controls nowadays,  having moved from the ST to the Mega Drive. 

I'd be the same with any cutesy ST or Amiga platform game which requires you to push up to jump.

I can't even adjust to single analogue stick controls on Dreamcast titles ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, CyranoJ said:

There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t be childish sometimes.

Hmmm. I don't think Dalek Attack has been ported to the Jag yet.  :)

If I recall, the Amiga and later PC versions did look better than the ST version. And had more audio samples. Me thinks it would play better with the JagPads than the single fire button action on the ST. There's enough Whovians on here that can sprite edit so that Doctors 8-12 could be added. So long as Eight is dressed like McGann's appearance in Night of The Doctor or his Dark Eyes Big Finish covers.  :) 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lynxpro said:

Hmmm. I don't think Dalek Attack has been ported to the Jag yet.  :)

If I recall, the Amiga and later PC versions did look better than the ST version. And had more audio samples. Me thinks it would play better with the JagPads than the single fire button action on the ST. There's enough Whovians on here that can sprite edit so that Doctors 8-12 could be added. So long as Eight is dressed like McGann's appearance in Night of The Doctor or his Dark Eyes Big Finish covers.  :) 

Swore  i had posted this but..

Earlier Doctor Who title on 8 bit home micros:

Hi,

Is there any possibility to have Atari ST RAMBO III on Jaguar ?

In my opinion, this is the right time to have a special edition for RAMBO III on Jaguar, specially with the new movie RAMBO Last Blood, as RAMBO character still active and attractive.

I am sure with slight remake with a special touch of adding original RAMBO soundtracks into the game, and great box art, this will be the homebrew game of the year.

Regards,

Ibrahim

20 minutes ago, Sniper22477 said:

Hi,

Is there any possibility to have Atari ST RAMBO III on Jaguar ?

In my opinion, this is the right time to have a special edition for RAMBO III on Jaguar, specially with the new movie RAMBO Last Blood, as RAMBO character still active and attractive.

I am sure with slight remake with a special touch of adding original RAMBO soundtracks into the game, and great box art, this will be the homebrew game of the year.

Regards,

Ibrahim

It would really benifit from a Save Game option if it does get ported.

• 4 weeks later...