IGNORED

Atari ST Games Ported to the Jaguar

CyranoJ

5 hours ago, steve-vx said:

Where did you get your GD drive? I have ordered mine many moons ago from SainT and never get any updates. Also AA doesn´t have it in stock. Any hint would be highly appreciated.
Cheers

Everyone who ordered one from me was sent an email explaining the situation around December last year. Unfortunately email is massively unreliable, so many people did not receive the email. This is extremely frustrating for me, as some of these people just assume they've been ignored and then a minority start being abusive. And then you have the even smaller minority who know exactly what's going on, yet are still abusive because they somehow think they have the right to be. It's been fun.

I'll stop moaning now, this is not directed at you, just general frustration! ?

Basically the situation is, as outlined in the email everyone was sent, that I am unable to cope with the amount I have on with the different flash carts I have and needed to find a way to make it sustainable. This ended up as using retailers to handle sales and general support and hence all outstanding orders with myself were cancelled. No payment was ever taken for any cart not delivered. A list of retailers is available here -- https://www.retrohq.co.uk/products/atari-jaguar-gd-flash-cartridge

More stock will be coming in around 6 weeks.

Edited by SainT
  • Thanks 1

I have had a SKUNK for almost 4 years and basically have all the ones posted in here. But many that I have are Skunk locked I believe. I just got my order in for the Game Drive so it looks like I'll have to go through the thread (and the first post) and redownload them all to get the ones that say SD and Skunk so I can use them on the GD/SD!

Thank you for all the awesome work on these, many are rather fun and I have converted many of the abs ones to CDs for use on the Jag CD, but now won't have to worry about that since they can be played on the SD/GD

Edited by UHATEIT
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Played R-Type 2 yesterday evening, man do I suck without cheats. :D But still very cool.

I have fond memories from playing the first one on my ST but I wasn't good at it either, so not much changed.:) (A few years ago I bought the remade Doublepack for the Xbox 360 and played that with my nephew. It has a mode where you can't die, first time I ever saw the later levels, I hate to admit.:))

• Like 1

On 2/19/2021 at 5:11 AM, steve-vx said:

Is he not taking orders anymore? I would also like to order some stuff.

He's moving house and isn't going to be making any new ST port games for the forseeable future. You can still get some of the released carts like UWOL on his Etsy store. If you go to the thread about the last ST ports he expplains it there.

On 4/7/2021 at 10:08 AM, CyranoJ said:

Those with GDs and Skunks, enjoy!

image.thumb.png.5ea90857d57aa95959ac2186cbe90e74.png

R-Type 2 - GD&Skunk.rom 4 MB · 42 downloads

R-Type 2 - GD&Skunk.mrq 31.05 kB · 35 downloads

U/D/L/R - Move

B - Fire (Hold to charge)

C - Autofire

A - Release Option Module

*# - Quit

Pause - Duh.

I must be doing something wrong here- I cannot get any of the ST games to pause. ?

On 4/7/2021 at 4:08 AM, CyranoJ said:

Those with GDs and Skunks, enjoy!

image.thumb.png.5ea90857d57aa95959ac2186cbe90e74.png

R-Type 2 - GD&Skunk.rom 4 MB · 63 downloads

R-Type 2 - GD&Skunk.mrq 31.05 kB · 50 downloads

U/D/L/R - Move

B - Fire (Hold to charge)

C - Autofire

A - Release Option Module

*# - Quit

Pause - Duh.

Yeh that is a fun game.   The power ups are monsterous.  ?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@CyranoJ

Sir, first of all I want to say thank you for your hard work and dedication.

Second, I have scoured all over this thread including the first post with the listings, and subsequent SD/GD/SKUNK releases. I was wondering the status of the Atari ST to Jaguar conversion of Commando that was done. The only references I found in a search was where it was used in a contest and a picture of a cart someone ordered.

Thank You

-Drey

3 hours ago, CyranoJ said:

You are welcome, enjoy the games!

Commando is no longer available for download, sorry.  I have no further comment to make on that.

I was playing Commando on the 7800 the other day.  Kind of a pain on that!  Never played the ST version.