CyranoJ

Atari ST Games Ported to the Jaguar

Any plans to add all the newly completed ports to the original post?

I'm hoping we'll get tables soon, that post is a PITA to update :)

• Like 2

I'm also hoping that the list of carts available from AA will expand, as there are a couple of the newer ports I'd be very interested in.

• Like 1

I ordered Rebooteroids straight away and I am eagerly waiting. Hope it arrives anytime soon. Now if one can also convert OIDS to the Jag....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oids

There was a new Macintosh version released about 10 years ago with a higher screen resolution which made some nasty parts of some levels better playable. this is about the only enhancements I would wish for. A higher screen res than the original ST version

Hmmm.. Oids looks pretty fun.

• Like 1

I believe it was mentioned earlier in the thread as well. Oids truly was a phenomenal game. Granted, we have protector and Defender 2000, but Oids is still my favorite defender style game.

Well, guess it is maybe a bit more grav than Defender...

Edited by leech

I've been checking out Flying Shark for the last 20 minutes or so. I really like the theme of this shooter - very nice graphics and gameplay.

• Like 1

I just tried to run it in vj and just got the red screen of death (same for bionic commando). Guess I will have to make that skunk run with Windows 10 afterall...

• Like 1

I just tried to run it in vj and just got the red screen of death (same for bionic commando). Guess I will have to make that skunk run with Windows 10 afterall...

That's why it says -skunk in the filename :) I managed to not see that too. Then I remembered seeing CJ's post on checking for skunk presence and the rusty wheels started to turn... Skunk it and you're good.

And it has resulted in an uprising of scorning posts from certain users... erm... a certain user...

Edited by af0l
  • Like 1

Just got around to playing the JOUST port, really nice with all the different sounds ! are really quality job!!! Thank you so much :)

• Like 1

Just got around to playing the JOUST port, really nice with all the different sounds ! are really quality job!!! Thank you so much :)

DrClu did a great job with the sound effects!

• Like 3

DrClu did a great job with the sound effects!

(Blush!)

ST graphics plus especially the Lynx sound set = Best port of Joust for any Atari system!! :D

(goes and plays some Joust thanks to you all talking about it.)

• Like 4

(Blush!)

ST graphics plus especially the Lynx sound set = Best port of Joust for any Atari system!! :D

(goes and plays some Joust thanks to you all talking about it.)

It really is fantastic!

Yay, just ordered 3 more.

Just going to throw this out there... Realms or Cyber Empires, and maybe even Paladin 2 (all from the Atari ST) would be AAAAAWWWEEEESSSSOOOMMMMEEEE on the Jaguar.

• Like 1