CyranoJ

Atari ST Games Ported to the Jaguar

I know you all want Badlands and Escape from the Planet of the Robot Monsters, so in the spirit of generosity, here is DragonBreed :)

DragonBreed-skunk.rom

The clue is in the filename....

*You know, I'll keep releasing these every time someone says the Jaguar games list is up to date just to annoy people :P

• Like 13

I know you all want Badlands and Escape from the Planet of the Robot Monsters, so in the spirit of generosity, here is DragonBreed :)

attachicon.gifDragonBreed-skunk.rom

The clue is in the filename....

*You know, I'll keep releasing these every time someone says the Jaguar games list is up to date just to annoy people :P

I'm a patient guy...I'm hopeful that eventually these two games, whose music is composed by the great Matt Furniss, will eventually be ready for cart purchase.

First of all thanks CJ, now that even I got the hint that these will run only on skunks I finally had the chance to try Flying Shark and enjoyed it very much. Never played it back in the day but as I enjoy Raiden very much this is really welcome.

Still no luck with Bionic Commando and now Dragon Breed. I flash it on the skunk but the result is a black screen. Any idea?

No idea, sorry - should work fine with JCP -F <filename>

*Edit - Try flashing to bank #2?

LOL! Now that sounds like motivation to update the list if I ever heard one. :P

Ehm. The Jaguar games list is up to date. Definitely. I do hope certain people from Down Under don't go spoiling it *this* weekend, when my kids are at sleepovers and my wife is hunting strippers at a bachelorette party... :D

• Like 3

I didn't have time to check if the list is up to date, but if you say so I have no reason to doubt your word. After all, this is the Jaguar forum - nobody would ever get caught telling fibs in here :P

Badlands-skunk.rom

• Like 9

Ehm. The Jaguar games list is up to date. Definitely. I do hope certain people from Down Under don't go spoiling it *this* weekend, when my kids are at sleepovers and my wife is hunting strippers at a bachelorette party... :D

'Stripper Hunt/Bachelorette Party' sounds like an excellent double-ender title for a future frankodragon project.

Any chance of a port of Nitro?

First game I played on the ST. Love it.

Not looking for anything else for a while... still got 4 more to release that are finished!

• Like 2

Maybe...

But I'm working on my own games again at the moment, and really enjoying the change of pace :)

• Like 8

Awesome CJ. Which ones will come out first? And is AA taking any preorders? And by the way, Oids would be such a great port 8-)))

And did ever anybody mention the superb ST version of Out Run?

Maybe...

But I'm working on my own games again at the moment, and really enjoying the change of pace :)

hehe, I don't even know what Nitro is on the ST, but that exchange just reminded me of that scene in the movie. = ) Awesome to hear you're enjoyin' what you're doin' right now, don't go and get yourself burned out as you've been bringin' a lot of cool things to the Jaguar.