Darius controls:

B = Fire   (Well, duh!)

Darius+ Skunk_GDROM.rom

Golden Axe controls:

A = Magic

B = Fire (So, pretty much everything)

C = Jump

[Pause] = Order Pizza and Lamborghinis

*# while paused = Quit (So you can eat pizza in the lambo, obviously)

oh, and these:

image.thumb.png.5c35e63736d69e97894d4299b1a57fa9.png

GoldenAxe_Skunk_GDROM.rom

• Like 11
  • Thanks 9

5 minutes ago, Cyprian said:

BTW, would be possible to boost somehow framerate?

Sometimes, not always.

Remember, I don't re-create these games - so any code limitations come along with the baggage ;)   

OK, sometimes I do re-write chunks :P

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, 42bs said:

I am impressed. I remember back in 1994 where we tried to do a planar converter with the Blitter alone to port Bomberman. But failed ?

_Orion wrote the original planar<>chunky converter. SCPCD took it to the next level with optimizations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Strider:

Strider.rom

Operation: Thunderbolt

Operation Thunderbolt v1.0.rom

B/A for Gun/Grenade (or left/right mouse buttons)

Note: V1.0 - I will update with twin mouse input if/when that becomes an option.

Both should be fine, but if not a full refund of the download fee of $0.00 can be obtained.

(But really, any issues not present in the original ST versions, please let me know)

*Both locked to Skunk and GD*

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, CyranoJ said:

Strider:

Strider.rom 4 MB · 3 downloads

Operation Thunderbolt v1.0.rom 4 MB · 3 downloads

Note: V1.0 - I will update with twin mouse input if/when that becomes an option.

Both should be fine, but if not a full refund of the download fee of $0.00 can be obtained.

(But really, any issues not present in the original ST versions, please let me know)

Awesome, thanks!

Thank you so much CyranoJ for all of these releases, but especially for these latest.  My boys and I have really been enjoying them.

I hate to be that guy, popping in just to make a request, but I have never seen Crackdown for Atari ST in 2 player.  But Crackdown is a game given down to us lower beings that we rejected out of hand, and we must make amends!

I'll complete my random request by making mention of my programming skills, and making wild claims of doing it myself if only "somebody" would give me all the tips and tricks and their brain, and free time, and fruit bats, and breakfast cereals....

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, sheath said:

Thank you so much CyranoJ for all of these releases, but especially for these latest.  My boys and I have really been enjoying them.

Even if everyone else hates them, then your one post just made them worthwhile.  Thanks!

• Like 6

8 hours ago, sheath said:

I'll complete my random request by making mention of my programming skills, and making wild claims of doing it myself if only "somebody" would give me all the tips and tricks and their brain, and free time, and fruit bats, and breakfast cereals....

Hehe, I went down that road. After days of giving me tips and suppressing the urge to LOL me to tears, a certain person got me to display the title screen to Rampage. Oh, and then he made the complete game work (including TeamTap, which he does not own, or so he says :D ) in half that time :)

What a way to learn to be humble! But someday...

• Like 1

On 5/3/2022 at 3:42 AM, CyranoJ said:

Strider:

Strider.rom 4 MB · 28 downloads

Operation Thunderbolt v1.0.rom 4 MB · 27 downloads

I remember Strider from the early Mac days.   Thought it was a mech game due to the lack of color.  Sure it will be awesome once I get the hang of it.

Operation Thunderbolt so far goes from an enjoyable first level with plenty of ammo to a crazy second level with next to no ammo?   Probably just me as a newbie.   How do you select "Y" to continue?    Or by "Continue" do they mean start over at level 1?

My highest Darius+ score?

I was fighting the stage 1 boss, Fatty McGlutton? Don't know if I was even taking hit points off him but hung with him for about 3 minutes. And when I say 'hung with him' I mean 'got my ass kicked by him' :P

Great game!

darhighscore.thumb.jpg.cc5fd0580b761d96a5f3c6c277fee63b.jpg

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Saturn said:

I was wondering the same. Seems B or C just resets to the Ocean splash screen while A does nothing.

Will take a look, I know it works on mouse.

5 hours ago, chris_greece said:

Thank you very much friend cyranoj..Please can you tell me why i cant play 1943 and Rampage??I have red screen with jaguar logo and nothing..

Sounds like you have physical carts?  If this is on a GD, you need the ones patched for GDDrive as the first ROMs were locked to Skunkboard only.

5 minutes ago, ColecoGamer said:

Seeing these releases makes me wish I hadn’t missed out on the Jaguar’s Game Drive.

Oh well… maybe Gaztee (once he returns) will start releasing cartridges again? ? 

I spoke to him last week, think he will in a few months.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2