IGNORED

Marble Madness 2: Marble Man

DarkSyne

2 hours ago, koolmoecraig said:

I think it's lame to not release the ROM's to the public to enjoy.  The only reason not to is $$$.

Yeah I agree with you there. Pretty much people who would not release would either want cash, they want something nobody else has and likes to brag, they don’t want fans of the prototype and want it to be forgotten, or they do not want us to make content about the game! We talking soundtracks, Longplays, fan art, and other good things! So yeah it would be kinda stupid and dumb not to release something that actually looks nice and is rare :)

Here is what controller I plan on beating marble madness 2 marble man with IF the rom comes out

21C99955-4055-4C8E-8829-3438D85C7D5B.jpeg
yup my Nintendo switch pro controller that works in mame ? I also plan on beating the game with the an arcade stick that my mother said she would order for me soon!

EAB5C7A7-BA05-43D9-B995-5EDE399E8DAD.png
The X arcade Tankstick that comes with a trackball that I believe cost $150 I think 

Edited by Jack the gamer 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack the gamer 3 said:

Here is what controller I plan on beating marble madness 2 marble man with IF the rom comes out

21C99955-4055-4C8E-8829-3438D85C7D5B.jpeg
yup my Nintendo switch pro controller that works in mame ? I also plan on beating the game with the an arcade stick that my mother said she would order for me soon!

EAB5C7A7-BA05-43D9-B995-5EDE399E8DAD.png
The X arcade Tankstick that comes with a trackball that I believe cost $150 I think 

That's cool that you're into beating the high scores on games.  You should check out twingalaxies.com

Those X-Arcade sticks are cool but you can also build your own if you like. Or you can have one custom made.  Check out this place:  https://arcadeshock.com/

7 hours ago, koolmoecraig said:

That's cool that you're into beating the high scores on games.  You should check out twingalaxies.com

Those X-Arcade sticks are cool but you can also build your own if you like. Or you can have one custom made.  Check out this place:  https://arcadeshock.com/

Dude that website you posted was legit!!! I think I’ll wait till I’m older to build my own tho because I don’t wanna ask too much. But when I get my own money and old enough to order things online I’m definitely going to work on building my own arcade stick!! but for how I’m just going to wait till I get my x arcade tankstick. Thanks for posting tho :)

Edited by Jack the gamer 3

12 hours ago, Jack the gamer 3 said:

Dude that website you posted was legit!!! I think I’ll wait till I’m older to build my own tho because I don’t wanna ask too much. But when I get my own money and old enough to order things online I’m definitely going to work on building my own arcade stick!! but for how I’m just going to wait till I get my x arcade tankstick. Thanks for posting tho :)

Right on.  How old are you?  Really cool that some younger people like classic gaming.

X-Arcade stick is a really cool piece and you can always upgrade it over time. 

5 hours ago, koolmoecraig said:

Right on.  How old are you?  Really cool that some younger people like classic gaming.

X-Arcade stick is a really cool piece and you can always upgrade it over time. 

I'm a 14 year old retro gamer! Though I do play roblox fortnite and smash bros. But I been waiting to play marble madness 2 since I was like 5 years old I think so yeah when I heard from that one person that the owner would be releasing a rom I was so happy I was crying a bit and Instany singed up on this website 

• Like 2

On 1/17/2020 at 4:59 PM, Jack the gamer 3 said:

I'm a 14 year old retro gamer! Though I do play roblox fortnite and smash bros. But I been waiting to play marble madness 2 since I was like 5 years old I think so yeah when I heard from that one person that the owner would be releasing a rom I was so happy I was crying a bit and Instany singed up on this website 

Awesome.  You should try to get out to California Extreme sometime.  It's July every year:  http://www.caextreme.org/

Galloping Ghost arcade is a great one if you're closer to the Midwest.

Also, Arcade Expo is probably the largest public collection in the world: http://www.arcadeexpo.com/

22 hours ago, koolmoecraig said:

Awesome.  You should try to get out to California Extreme sometime.  It's July every year:  http://www.caextreme.org/

Also, Arcade Expo is probably the largest public collection in the world: http://www.arcadeexpo.com/

So all of them show marble madness 2? Nice because one of my family members live in California so i hope he stops by me one day and takes me to Santa Clara California to go there

7 hours ago, ubersaurus said:

They have a mostly up to date list on their website of everything they have: https://www.gallopingghostarcade.com/games-list/

Bruhh They have 751 games?!? If they actually own those that would be worth a lot of money we talking probably 1M dollars! There’s no way in frick they own that many games to put in one arcade because that would take a lot of space unless there are different people who own different games that bring them into ghost arcade then that make scenes but if they actually have the money to own that many cabinets then ghosts arcade must be the most popular arcade out there!! Because know days arcade cabinets cost like 1000 or more right?

0140B500-CDCF-4B7A-9EE2-D88ADFB908CB.png

8 minutes ago, ubersaurus said:

Having been there they absolutely have that many games. It’s a really big arcade packed very well.

I just didn’t know that ghost arcade had that many arcade games! I thought they only had prototypes and they rlly should have marble man once and a while along with the Atari system 1 relief pitcher which ik who owns it but is showing it off with his Atari system 1 collection. Sadly I don’t know how to make an account on that website otherwise I can’t tell him how I feel about him showing off that one prototype of his because it pissed me off a bit 

10 minutes ago, H.E.R.O. said:

I've seen video walkthroughs of the place but they have a few multicades and could be counting each game on those and probably have some cabs in storage and rotate the stock, as it were.

Yee when I have some time I'll take a look at ghost arcade. I seen some vids of beavis and butthead at ghost arcade but never rlly seen the place fully 

31 minutes ago, H.E.R.O. said:

I've seen video walkthroughs of the place but they have a few multicades and could be counting each game on those and probably have some cabs in storage and rotate the stock, as it were.

They do not have multicades in the usual sense, but they have a handful of machines that have a switch on the cab that you can press to flip over to a second arcade board. Generally games in the same series that use similar button layouts and hardware. They also have several multislot Neo Geo machines for those games, but for the vast majority it’s all original dedicated cabs. They do have a lot in storage but if it’s on the list, it’s on the floor.

Its pretty wild. They bought up all the other spaces in the little strip mall they’re located in so the whole building is the arcade; they also ended up getting a second location down the road specifically for their pinball machines to be playable without sucking up a bunch of space, and their workshop for repairs and such is yet another building not far from either. They’re doing pretty well for themselves!

On 1/25/2020 at 2:19 PM, koolmoecraig said:

Quick question if we get a rom in November what controller you plan on beating the game with?

10 hours ago, Supergun said:

Yes, the music is very similar to the first game. That quirky outer world percussion synthesis “Atari system 1” style chip-tune music. Also has a lot of voice samples too; not so much pure speech mind you, but mostly like grunts, oohs & aahs, etc.

Now that’s you said that it makes me wonder if that bell sound you hear when you insert a coin in marble madness 1 is actually in marble madness 2 or similar. Did you ever find that out or is it just set in free play 24/7?