IGNORED

Marble Madness 2: Marble Man

DarkSyne

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Jack the gamer 3 said:

Anyone still active here? Please reply if you are! I don't want anyone to forget about this conversation. I always have dreams of marble madness 2 being played for real and I keep thinking it's real!! I hope the rom for this game releases so I won't have those constant dreams and wake up really pissed.

Marble Madness is a great game! Loved it on my Atari ST computer back in the day. I play it on my Genesis every once in a while to remember the old arcade days. 

Question for @Jack the gamer 3 Have you played: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marble_Blast_Ultra  ?

If not you should try it. It might hold you over till the MM2 rom is released. ?

2 hours ago, Zeptari1 said:

Marble Madness is a great game! Loved it on my Atari ST computer back in the day. I play it on my Genesis every once in a while to remember the old arcade days. 

Question for @Jack the gamer 3 Have you played: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marble_Blast_Ultra  ?

If not you should try it. It might hold you over till the MM2 rom is released. ?

I have seen that game before! I own an xbox 360!! Is it free? Or does it cost money??

Unfortunately the full game was never physically released on the 360. There's a demo of it on the Xbox Live Arcade Compilation disc. The full version is free on pc it seems.

How about the Super Monkey Ball series. Those are great fun!

Whomever owns the rights to MM2 ought to just release it perhaps not in ROM form but as part of a collection of unreleased atari prototypes that'll run on the PC, XBox, etc, unless the price is sick it would probably be a good seller, just letting the games collect dust isn't going to make them money anyway. 

Edited by Tornadoboy

14 minutes ago, Tornadoboy said:

Whomever owns the rights to MM2 ought to just release it perhaps not in ROM form but as part of a collection of unreleased atari prototypes that'll run on the PC, XBox, etc, unless the price is sick it would probably be a good seller, just letting the games collect dust isn't going to make them money anyway. 

Exactly!!

Hey everyone.. weird question. If any of you played marble madness 2 marble man. Dose any of you know how it sounds when you put a coin into the game? Dose it share a similar sound with the first marble madness game? Or perhaps paperboy or roadblaster just in a different transpose?? If so pls reply. someone did say that the game overall has similar music to the first game so that's why I'm pretty cerious about how the coin sound effect is. I find it cute.

Edited by Jack the gamer 3

On 6/28/2020 at 4:08 PM, Tornadoboy said:

That would be warner brothers.  The problem is that they don't have a copy themselves 

1 hour ago, mr_me said:

That would be warner brothers.  The problem is that they don't have a copy themselves 

Oh silly warner bros. Ruining our biggest chance. Could have had our hands on that game a long time ago! But we got this year with a 50% chance!! Hope that one owner wasn't lying about releasing the rom this year..

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2019 at 1:36 AM, Supergun said:

I actually just saw & played it at the yearly Free Play Florida coin op show here in Orlando. It was here last year as well, and I was introduced to the owner then, but the board had a problem and wasn’t working. I’ll be returning tomorrow and I can talk to him and ask him about it.

Do you know if flordia free play is opened or not? If it is not open, do you know if there is a date to when it opens back up?

8 hours ago, Jack the gamer 3 said:

Dose anyone know if that's a date to when Florida free play opens or if that's just something else. Did it close because of covid 19?

Free Play Florida is an annual three day gaming expo that's tentatively scheduled for November 20-22 at the Caribe Royal in Orlando as you posted above.  Tickets are not on sale yet and no one knows if it's actually going to happen this year.  The show has not been cancelled yet but it's not looking too good with the way things have been going lately in Florida with regard to the large number of COVID cases.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/free-play-florida-2020-electronic-gaming-expo-tickets-101567057804

On 11/25/2019 at 11:32 AM, Keatah said:

Any excessively difficult game isn't fun in the least. More like a grind, a job to finish it. One of the many reasons why it never became popular.

I don't mean to be rude or anything but the way you phrased "More like a grind game" kinda cringed me there. You do know that most fighting games were difficult back in the 90s right? Have you played fatal fury special or the king of fighters 97? The 90s was already full of challenging games where you had to grind so marble man would probably be decently fine on the market.

On 6/27/2020 at 11:04 PM, Jack the gamer 3 said:

I mean yeah but at least stop by and say something like hi or how our days have been. I like this chat. And it feels good to see active people here.

1 hour ago, GoldLeader said:

Hi,

I had a pretty good day today :)

2 minutes ago, Keatah said:

uhm?

I probably should have said,  How has your guys' day been?      :lolblue:

On 7/24/2020 at 2:31 AM, Keatah said:

It's possible MM2 would be fun. I suppose I should reserve judgment till then.

Yeah. Like supergun said. If you like marble madness 1 then you will love marble madness 2. I like the original arcade version of mm1 and I speed run the crap outta the game so imma do the same once mm2 releases.

• Like 1