DarkSyne

Marble Madness 2: Marble Man

Bouncer from Entertainment Sciences is a pretty sad example of what was probably a ground breaking game going extinct because of financial problems rather than issues with the game, it tested good wherever they showed it and I bet would have been a huge hit if it was released, it's just that because of the hardware needed each unit was going to cost in excess of $4,000 when most games were going for around $2,000. 

44 minutes ago, Tornadoboy said:

Bouncer from Entertainment Sciences is a pretty sad example of what was probably a ground breaking game going extinct because of financial problems rather than issues with the game, it tested good wherever they showed it and I bet would have been a huge hit if it was released, it's just that because of the hardware needed each unit was going to cost in excess of $4,000 when most games were going for around $2,000. 

Oh dang I did no know what 😮

1 hour ago, negative1 said:

There aren't any full playthroughs.

The videos on youtube are these:

and this:

the mobile phone version had several exclusive levels that take elements of those,

and aren't that hard. but they are simplified:

later

Yeah I seen all those already. I was trying to say for shotgun to go back to Florida free play and record a full gameplay but I just realized he said the owner brings them every November sooooo yea we gonna have to wait next year on that as well. I mean but I hope the owner is dead honest about releasing the rom so we can play it or I’ll be big mad lmao 

10 hours ago, Tornadoboy said:

I remember seeing screenshots and a description in Video Games Player/Computer Games magazine.

7 minutes ago, H.E.R.O. said:

I remember seeing screenshots and a description in Video Games Player/Computer Games magazine.

Watch Ninja III the Domination if you haven't already.

Do bother enduring that movie, here's a promotional video:

I really hope I'm wrong, but I get the impression that game is gone for good :( , at least one guy has been doing pretty in depth research on it and has even spoken with former employees but still hasn't so much as found the ROMs, he has a webpage about it at www.turbosub.com 

Edited by Tornadoboy

35 minutes ago, Tornadoboy said:

Do bother enduring that movie, here's a promotional video:

I really hope I'm wrong, but I get the impression that game is gone for good :( , at least one guy has been doing pretty in depth research on it and has even spoken with former employees but still hasn't so much as found the ROMs, he has a webpage about it at www.turbosub.com 

Oh I seen that before a few days ago

Well just in case we get marble man or not Here are some other prototype games I know and I wish I could play. Accelerator, danger express, relief pitcher (ATARI SYSTEM 1 VERSION), gremlins, jammin, Missile Command 2, bounty hunter, and snoopy pong for some reason lol 

On 12/9/2019 at 7:52 AM, schuwalker said:

Watch Ninja III the Domination if you haven't already.

How could you even wish that on me you MONSTER! :D

On 12/9/2019 at 5:38 PM, Jack the gamer 3 said:

Well just in case we get marble man or not Here are some other prototype games I know and I wish I could play. Accelerator, danger express, relief pitcher (ATARI SYSTEM 1 VERSION), gremlins, jammin, Missile Command 2, bounty hunter, and snoopy pong for some reason lol 

Snoopy Pong is just regular ol' pong in a Snoopy doghouse cabinet. The version sans Snoopy but kept the doghouse cab is Puppy Pong.

On 12/9/2019 at 5:38 PM, Jack the gamer 3 said:

I believe the source code for Gremlins exists in some form (at least some of it), but the prototype is long gone.

Just now, Tempest said:

I believe the source code for Gremlins exists in some form (at least some of it), but the prototype is long gone.

That's what I've heard too, but it's only part of it and really isn't useful for anything.