IGNORED

SGM ARE IN!

juice2839

He added that one after I pointed out that his other auctions had been pulled. How can one tell that the label is missing seeing as the idiot only shows the back of the cart? Perhaps the front of the cart is missing - wouldn't be surprising considering the quality of everything else he tries to sell.

^^ I would just keep reporting them. We all know they are bootlegs and it's up to eBay to shut them down. I'm not exactly who he thinks is audience is going to be now as he's outcasted himself from this group, and I can't imagine any casual retro-gamers buying what he's selling either.

• Like 1

That is a rare Fireman he's selling. ;) All the other ones in existence are using new shells (made in Brazil!), from what I recall.

since he dont have a lable there is less chance to sell... but when i first discover that new game were made for the coleco i bought gnz on ebay and find out it was a bootleg later so... new commer will probably dont know all the details about those games and pay lot of

money for that kind of soldout cart...

After seeing how this juice guy has being harassing Albert and now J-F, I am convinced that he has some serious mental issues. We should close this thread. This is a potentially dangerous individual we are dealing with.

After seeing how this juice guy has being harassing Albert and now J-F, I am convinced that he has some serious mental issues. We should close this thread. This is a potentially dangerous individual we are dealing with.

At the very least he is BAD for making friends ;)

This thread is your open playbook for his next moves. I would just close the thread and start a group pm with the 10 or 15 people following his ebay stuff and reporting etc.

When the saying goes "keep your enimies closer"he has a great advantage.

Failing to stop publicly advertising every thought for him to read will result in more damage to the homebrew coleco scene.

New buyers will check out ebay not atariage for any approval ratings.

Well bless him - he's been listening to our constructive feedback and has now made a Fireman cart with a high quality label :lol: .

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1820405137741?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=182040513774&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

If only he would put his efforts towards something of his own invention and not stand on the shoulder's of others.

Juice/Fred, by the way, now you are infringing on and trying to make money by copying the artwork created and therefore copyrighted by a member of coleconut's family.

When the saying goes "keep your enimies closer"he has a great advantage. Failing to stop publicly advertising every thought for him to read will result in more damage to the homebrew coleco scene.

I don't see what, if any, advantage is derived here.

And I don't see what damage this thread poses to the "homebrew coleco scene" that could possibly outweigh the fraudulent and ongoing auctions posted by konus37 ... of which there are now two more thus far today (Roller Ball and Sky Jaguar). At this rate, these auctions will become the new normal.

Edited by mumbai

This thread is your open playbook for his next moves. I would just close the thread and start a group pm with the 10 or 15 people following his ebay stuff and reporting etc.

When the saying goes "keep your enimies closer"he has a great advantage.

Failing to stop publicly advertising every thought for him to read will result in more damage to the homebrew coleco scene.

New buyers will check out ebay not atariage for any approval ratings.

If you do, leave me out of it. :) Chasing after him and reporting them is getting tiresome and I'd rather not know what he is up to these day.

beside I think eBay is keeping an eye on him for numerous listing violations, he may get suspended sooner or later.

of which there are now two more thus far today (Roller Ball and Sky Jaguar). At this rate, these auctions will become the new normal.

Reported both of them to eBay. In case anyone is wondering how. Follow these steps:

1. Click "Report Item"

2. Select "Copyright & Trademark" in the "report category" pull down menu.

3. Select "Counterfeit item or Authenticity Disclaimer" under "reason for report"

4. Select "Counterfeit, Fake, or Replica Item" under "Detailed Reason"

Click "Continue"

In the brief description box, write something like this:

Counterfeit copy of this game: http://www.collectorvision.com/game-rollerball.htm

In this case, I just pointed eBay to the listing to the real game.

Haha, well we can see who is spending ALL his time trolling AA :rolling:

And yes I am stupid, that is what stupus means! Duh-oy

post-26050-0-93449000-1457400739_thumb.png

But even I know which way to hold a camera when I make a stooopid video :)

Edited by stupus