IGNORED

SGM ARE IN!

juice2839

And no mention of an audio problem in the product description...and he doesn't accept returns...

You should check out his feedback history. Same buyer has supposedly bought 6 of this modules, 5 within the past month, all with very suspicious gushing feedback emphasizing how they work perfectly without any problems!!!!!

Wow. Super shady! I should have known this guy was up to no good when he tried to convince people his hacked together HDMI mod would remove sprite flicker just like the F18A does.

• Like 1

Wasn't he at one time gloating that he was undercutting Eduardo by selling his juice boxes for $50.00?

So i guess its ok to sell it for twice the price,that you'll probably have to insert inside a Famicom shell... And with crap audio to boot?

This fucking guy man,wow.

Just one more reason to be thankful for Opcode and their commitment to quality. :thumbsup:

Edited by PhoenixMoonPatrol
  • Like 2

Wasn't he at one time gloating that he was undercutting Eduardo by selling his juice boxes for $50.00?

So i guess its ok to sell it for twice the price,that you'll probably have to insert inside a Famicom shell... And with crap audio to boot?

This fucking guy man,wow.

Just one more reason to be thankful for Opcode and their commitment to quality. :thumbsup:

Agreed! I am very happy with Opcode's quality. Not a big fan of multiple year delays, but the product speaks for itself. Can't wait for the next game releases!

• Like 1

i think since fred his ban from here this thread should be close...because now its bitching and not helping people to get their unit refund or repair... when you start threatening people you should get the same sentences that fred got...

you can be piss about your unit but you have the option to SEND it back... threatning people never give you a better service and in fact can lead you to lot of justice problem

I was given the option to send it back to Fred...not to fix it or refund my money...so he could video it "working"...this is not an option I will take. I no longer trust him. I just want my money back for an inferior product I never should have bought in the first place. But he seems unwilling to refund anyone's money and is challenging my request to PayPal for a refund.

Perhaps this thread should be closed. But perhaps it should stay open to warn people who might unknowingly buy his device not to.

It speaks volumes that he is selling them on eBay with no mention of the audio problem and "no returns." And then apparently selling knock-offs of Team Pixelboy's game.

i think since fred his ban from here this thread should be close...because now its bitching and not helping people to get their unit refund or repair... when you start threatening people you should get the same sentences that fred got...

you can be piss about your unit but you have the option to SEND it back... threatning people never give you a better service and in fact can lead you to lot of justice problem

• Like 3

I was given the option to send it back to Fred...not to fix it or refund my money...so he could video it "working"...this is not an option I will take. I no longer trust him. I just want my money back for an inferior product I never should have bought in the first place. But he seems unwilling to refund anyone's money and is challenging my request to PayPal for a refund.

Perhaps this thread should be closed. But perhaps it should stay open to warn people who might unknowingly buy his device not to.

It speaks volumes that he is selling them on eBay with no mention of the audio problem and "no returns." And then apparently selling knock-offs of Team Pixelboy's game.

i have no problem with the thread if it stay open for people to use it for info or a way to proceed to return , repair or find a solution to fix it diy.. but no threatning or bitching...i dont think there is kids here so act like adults

I also have to ask, is he also now selling dumps of Pixelboy's releases, or is there some backstory that legitimates this listing? -->

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kings-Valley-Game-SGM-Required-Coleco-ColecoVision-ADAM-Super-Game-Module-/182033959648

Wow. Yep, that's exactly what it looks like. When he was originally selling his prototype JuiceBox's on eBay, he was including one of these with it as a freebie. That's not cool in itself, and selling them on their own on eBay is even worse! I've only been around these parts for about a year now, but where does Juice stack up in terms of the shady people who have come around over the years?

i think since fred his ban from here this thread should be close...because now its bitching and not helping people to get their unit refund or repair...

But it IS warning people when auctions like this show up on eBay and let's people know the guy is a crook and shouldn't be dealt with.

• Like 1

Wow. Yep, that's exactly what it looks like. When he was originally selling his prototype JuiceBox's on eBay, he was including one of these with it as a freebie. That's not cool in itself, and selling them on their own on eBay is even worse! I've only been around these parts for about a year now, but where does Juice stack up in terms of the shady people who have come around over the years?

But it IS warning people when auctions like this show up on eBay and let's people know the guy is a crook and shouldn't be dealt with.

I'm also going to add his eBay username here: konus37
That way if anyone does a Google search looking for it, this thread might show up and help warn people not to buy from him.
  • Like 2

I also have to ask, is he also now selling dumps of Pixelboy's releases, or is there some backstory that legitimates this listing? -->

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kings-Valley-Game-SGM-Required-Coleco-ColecoVision-ADAM-Super-Game-Module-/182033959648

Just I've sent a message to Pixelboy about this so he can chime about it.

• Like 2

I received notifications from several people this morning about Juice selling bootlegs of King's Valley on eBay, and everybody seems to be expecting me to make a statement, so here it is:

King's Valley is not technically my game, nor is it Eduardo Mello's game. It is a port of an old Konami MSX game which I offer to the ColecoVision fan community with no real profit for myself, and it would be kind of hypocritical of me to try to stop Juice from selling this game on eBay or elsewhere.

It should be pointed out that Juice is only offering the PCB. No cart casing, no manual and no box. If someone wants to play King's Valley on real hardware, I prefer to believe that he/she will want to have a full CIB product instead of just a PCB, especially considering that King's Valley is the cheapest SGM game Team Pixelboy offers.

So I choose to ignore this issue, at least for now. I'm not thrilled to see Juice sell bootlegs of Team Pixelboy games, but on the other hand, I'm surprised this hasn't happened earlier.

One thing I'm wondering about is where Juice got the Pixels Past PCB he's using. I thought supplies of those PCBs were exhausted a long time ago...

• Like 6