IGNORED

The Official MISSILE DOMINATION thread - IntellivisionRevolution

Rev

Orders status. All but a small handful of usa orders have shipped out the beginning of the week.

A few international orders have shipped. The remaining orders should go out this friday.

Thanks everyone for your patience. I hope you enjoy the game.

• Like 2

Excited by my mailbox, need to fire up the Intellivision to night to Play these!!!! Thanks REV!

I was excited as well , until I checked and nothing :(.... On the bright side, I did receive my Cycle Canada March Issue..... :) Now hurry up mr postman!!!!! deliver that package....

The most funny part: Its not a joke :lol: I do not know any one person who plays Intellivision in my circle of friends. Most play newer consoles. So Land Battle was not attractive to buy for me, because I barely would be able to play it. I hope future releases all will offer AI, I really do not like these games which require two human players.

Edited by Ignorama
  • Like 2

The most funny part: Its not a joke :lol: I do not know any one person who plays Intellivision in my circle of friends. Most play newer consoles. So Land Battle was not attractive to buy for me, because I barely would be able to play it. I hope future releases all will offer AI, I really do not like these games which require two human players.

It is technically possible for you to grab both controllers, and BE both players. :)

I received my copies of M.D. and L.B. today. Everything looks great. Thanks, Rev!

L.B. definitely needs more love in the forums, because it seems that most people are only discussing M.D.

Am I the only one to notice a typo on the box for M.D.?

the artwork on page one looks good so what is the typo?

So post a pic...

What about the missing apostrophe on the word "nations" that I see in the first post artwork?

Shouldn't it be "Your nation's cities..."

I found this in some random forum. Make of it what you wish:

I just wish to mention for your interest the term United Nations should be United Nationss (with the possessive s after the apostrophe ) or United Nations (without the possessive s after the apostrophe ). The word Nations is the plural of Nation. United Nations is the name given to this body comprises of many nations of the world and is used as a singular even though the noun Nations is plural in number.

The United Nations' Millennium Development Goal... means The goal of the United Nations Millennium Development...