IGNORED

WIP : Nitrous

Sporadic

This is one of the coolest most amazing projects I have seen on the Jaguar since I got into the console 5+ years ago. I hope you continue to work on this until you are super happy with it, and I look forward to the opportunity to buy it on cart from you or from the AA store someday! Awesome stuff!!

• Like 3

Hey Sporadic, is this all rb+ ? cos it's moving pretty well.

It may be my eyesight, but is the road a little narrow re the perspective to the horizon ?

Yep, still all rb+ :D

The road does narrow quicker than it should, you are correct. However, i am having to strike a balance between the overall looks and performance. This can be adjusted though so depending on how things go I may tweak it further.

• Like 1

I tried out Not Outrun at PRGE, too! It was fast and smooth, but I had some trouble controlling the car... maybe a bit too slippy? Couldn't hear sound, but I think it was just turned down and there was a lot of background noise. I didn't spend long on it, though, so much to see there. Didn't realize this thread was here until today. Good work!

• Like 2

I tried out Not Outrun at PRGE, too! It was fast and smooth, but I had some trouble controlling the car... maybe a bit too slippy? Couldn't hear sound, but I think it was just turned down and there was a lot of background noise. I didn't spend long on it, though, so much to see there. Didn't realize this thread was here until today. Good work!

The handling of the car isn't final, that's for sure. It needs more tweaking. Thanks for the feedback.

• Like 2