IGNORED

2 topics about "Coleco Chameleon" got locked after my "last" post WTF?

phoenixdownita

I really don't know why there was so much interest in a thread about a new cart-based system that everyone deep in their hearts know will fail.

I think the hate inherent in some of the thread participants was awakened and it began to snowball. I don't believe it was as much about the product as it was the daily frustrations and need to vent. Unfortunate for Mike and co.

Personally I don't care if the product succeeds or fails, I'm simply not in the target audience. And my commentary swings both positive and negative. As far as I'm concerned there won't be any more golden age games. Can't be.

Fact? I assumed CPUwiz was joking. If it's real, it would be fun to read it.

Of course it was a joke. And why the fuck is this thread 2 pages long? Do I need to lock this one too, so I can have my peace for today? :mad:

Maybe I should just put everyone on mod-preview, so nobody can read anything.

• Like 3

CPUWIZ, on 25 Dec 2015 - 02:13 AM, said:

They will probably be re-opened later, so you guys can continue with your circle jerk. :roll:

And yes, Coleco sent a C&D and specifically mentioned you. Merry Christmas, bitches.

Next person who starts another one of the "We should stone Mike" threads, will be put on moderator preview, until after the holidays.

Circle jerk? Really? :sleep:

For the record, I also support re-opening the thread. It's brought a lot of new people and attention to Atari Age, and should remain open and moderated as the one active thread here where people can talk about the system. I agree that one thread is enough, but closing it doesn't send a good message to newcomers.

Of course it was a joke. And why the fuck is this thread 2 pages long? Do I need to lock this one too, so I can have my peace for today? :mad:

Maybe I should just put everyone on mod-preview, so nobody can read anything.

That post should be read while this song is playing in the background:

youtube.com/watch?v=mor7Ii2Jg3U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mor7Ii2Jg3U