IGNORED

Coleco Chameleon .... hardware speculations?

phoenixdownita

They care, ALLOT. They just didn't have the staff to determine what they were looking at and they faced up to it publicly. All of that could have been done in private but they didn't, they did it all in the open and came here in an open forum for input to their project.

Tell me, I have never heard 'allot' as an alternative to 'a lot' - where does this come from?

Ok insider, you spotted a typo.

I got it! :) Keep in mind, english is not my primary langauge.

I believe this is a related species.

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html

ALOT.png

ALOT2.png

• Like 8

So the Coleco Chameeon would probably have worked out alright?

Or maybe the Coeco Chameleon.

COECO Office Systems, established in 1921, with locations throughout North Carolina and Virginia, announces the acquisition of Applied Copier Concepts (ACC) located in Greensboro, North Carolina. ACC has served the TRIAD Region of North Carolina for over twenty three years and will operate as a wholly owned subsidiary of COECO Office Systems. This new partnership will continue to serve its many valued customers by providing expanded sales and service with enhanced network and technical support. By joining forces the two (2) companies will create the largest independently owned Office Equipment Dealership in the TRIAD Region of North Carolina. Our customers can count on leading edge products, prompt and reliable service, by the same dedicated people. Today we stand united as an industry leader and a premier company that is one of the largest office technology companies in the Southeast.

• Like 1

512 TRs are a real contradiction in design, flat opposed engine to keep the CG low then put it 8 inches higher in the chassis because of the stupid tranny placement. But that said, I always give them a look when one comes up. My next one is a 458 Italia, it is a modernized F355 when you get down to it, it is stiff, loud, harsh and perfect. The cars between the 355 and 458 just got too soft and polite. I have logged a few track sessions with DR and their brilliant instructors in Vegas in a 458 and I am sold http://www.retrogamingroundup.com/videos/scott/scott_458_5.htm

Oh man that fake enzo is rough to look at. I love kit cars in general but that is dog crap.

They care, ALLOT. They just didn't have the staff to determine what they were looking at and they faced up to it publicly. All of that could have been done in private but they didn't, they did it all in the open and came here in an open forum for input to their project.

Oh yea the 458 is sweet as well, but honestly I would take any one you put in front of me. Only super rare, and expensive car I have been behind the wheel of was a 1955 Porsche 550 Spyder. You look at the engine, and think Volkswagen, until you fire it up then take off! A friend, and I used to restore Porsche's we wound up doing a slew of 356 B-C's in Cabriolet, and coupe form plus a couple of 911's before we shifted to boat repair.

You got to wonder how high the guy was that created that abomination of a kit. Probably was a bad idea of the guy to drink the bong water afterwards? Otherwise I have seen quite a few convincing kits on the market. Ferrari's are more forgiving as only one kit I know of required frame lengthening, and that is the F-40. There was even a Fiero sold new with a Ferrari 308 body kit known as a MERA.

To put my post back on atleast a close to topic question. To help dust off my cartridge based games what multiconsole's have you all had the best luck with as far as accuracy, HDMI not being important, but a possibility? I have thought about getting something to cut down on having a bunch of consoles out getting dusty, and filling a lot of space as well. Also conserving my consoles is another main objective.

Then you might like this page:

randomterrain.com/rt-grammar-errors.html

How about a few more...

1. The correct use of fewer and less

2. Irregardless is not a word..... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irregardless

3. "Exact same".... I hate this one. Exact is an adjective and so is same. Only adverbs can conjugate an adjective. So what is wrong with exactly the same? I still hate that. Something is either the same or it is not. It's redundant. If they are not quite the same, then we have a word for that... similar

4. saying or writing "needs done" instead of "needs to be done".

How about a few more...

1. The correct use of fewer and less

2. Irregardless is not a word..... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irregardless

3. "Exact same".... I hate this one. Exact is an adjective and so is same. Only adverbs can conjugate an adjective. So what is wrong with exactly the same? I still hate that. Something is either the same or it is not. It's redundant. If they are not quite the same, then we have a word for that... similar

4. saying or writing "needs done" instead of "needs to be done".

The first two were already in the list:

randomterrain.com/rt-grammar-errors.html#fewer_less

randomterrain.com/rt-grammar-errors.html#regardless

Thanks to your post, I just added same vs. exact same:

randomterrain.com/rt-grammar-errors.html#exact_same

And while I had the page open, I added versus vs. verse:

randomterrain.com/rt-grammar-errors.html#versus_verse

• Like 1

I officially demand a new product with Robert Pelloni, Mike Kennedy and Phantom Entertainment at the helm. Any other key personal I'm missing?

Thanks. I just added personal vs. personnel:

randomterrain.com/rt-grammar-errors.html#personal_personnel

• Like 2

We did the same at the GamesCom with the Pyra last year. The PCBs were not finished in time, so we showed the development board (off-the-shelf) as demonstration what it can do and some unpopulated or partly populated WIP PCBs with a 3D printed case and told everyone that what they can test on the monitor will be inside that portable system.

Reality is beginning to invert upon itself. The first sentence of the article:

"It’s starting to look like you may never get your hands on a functional Coleco Chameleon, but another crowdfunded console is shaping up nicely: an open source handheld called the Dragonbox Pyra."

Thanks. I just added personal vs. personnel:

randomterrain.com/rt-grammar-errors.html#personal_personnel

I honestly apologize, I had a bit to drink. My wife had consultation for surgery today, likely has breast cancer.

I don't mean to be a downer or rain on anyone's parade, life just gets real tough at times. Believe it or not you guys here at AA entertain me daily; it's a much appreciated distraction. This whole MK debacle has been a real must-needed diversion. Why couldn't he just lie and stall a bit longer?!

Edited by Merendino
  • Like 3

e.g. versus i.e.

peek, vs, peak, pique Wrong: The idea of the Coleco Chameleon peeked my interest. Use Piqued.

complement versus compliment Wrong: Her green eyes complements her black hair. Use Compliment.

Farther vs further Wrong: I have no farther questions. Use further.

Between among Wrong, Between all of the different flavors of Life Savers, I like cherry the best. Use Among