IGNORED

Coleco Chameleon .... hardware speculations?

phoenixdownita

Me again.

I have received a complaint about some of the content on the colecochameleon.org website and I have removed some personal information about, and some images of, a certain person.

On the blog page I have used some of the memes that were created by members here and posted here.

These are not defamatory as suggested but if any of you object to my using them for copyright reasons, let me know which ones you would like removed and I will remove them for you. It is debatable whether they are in the Public Domain when posted here but they are your work, not mine, and if you want them removed, I will remove them.

You don't have to post your objections publicly here, you can PM me or email me at info@colecochameleon.org if you prefer.

Thank you

• Like 3

7 hours ago, UKMike said:

Me again.

I have received a complaint about some of the content on the colecochameleon.org website and I have removed some personal information about, and some images of, a certain person.

On the blog page I have used some of the memes that were created by members here and posted here.

These are not defamatory as suggested but if any of you object to my using them for copyright reasons, let me know which ones you would like removed and I will remove them for you. It is debatable whether they are in the Public Domain when posted here but they are your work, not mine, and if you want them removed, I will remove them.

You don't have to post your objections publicly here, you can PM me or email me at info@colecochameleon.org if you prefer.

Thank you

Are the complaints legit or just random BS with no standing?

A couple of things were legit, one detail I removed from the book but forgot to remove from the website.

The rest of it is BS and going via my webhost rather than direct to me.

I'm just giving people here the opportunity to protect their awesome memes if they want to.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, Shawn said:

So nobody has anything to say about the book or any revelations\juicy info never before known that was found in it's text? :?

Waiting for the hardback copy to arrive.  Once it gets here, I plan on going through it PDQ.

6 hours ago, x=usr(1536) said:

Waiting for the hardback copy to arrive.  Once it gets here, I plan on going through it PDQ.

Should hopefully be soon as some hardbacks have been delivered in the US already and they all went out together.

I thought we would have seen Sean Robinson post in here by now as it's been a couple of weeks since he told me he was going to come clean and tell his side.

He also has a video with him and Mike Kennedy which proves that he didn't make the SNESInaJAg. Can't wait to see it.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, UKMike said:

Should hopefully be soon as some hardbacks have been delivered in the US already and they all went out together.

Excellent news, and very much looking forward to its arrival.

I thought we would have seen Sean Robinson post in here by now as it's been a couple of weeks since he told me he was going to come clean and tell his side.

That would make my day, week, month, and possibly even year.  Perhaps the delay is due to him being on yet another extended tour of Japan with his band.

He also has a video with him and Mike Kennedy which proves that he didn't make the SNESInaJAg. Can't wait to see it.

This should be good.  When a recidivist liar, thief, and coward says that it wasn't him, hilarity generally ensues.

Edited by x=usr(1536)
Typographical errors of the typographical type.

On 3/28/2021 at 7:28 AM, UKMike said:

Now that is stuff I would love to see and hear about.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...