IGNORED

Coleco Chameleon .... hardware speculations?

phoenixdownita

People can delete their own Facebook comments, which also deletes all replies. I think the Facebook page is more likely to disappear completely than be moderated today.

yeah, i dont think thats whats happening though as it does not explain this:

ao0uuWA.png

then when you click on "1 reply" for a split second it shows this

MQtcyMy.png

then it shows only 1 reply

I6ffI8j.jpg

Edited by mickcris

yeah, i dont think thats whats happening though as it does not explain this:

ao0uuWA.png

then when you click on "1 reply" for a split second it shows this

MQtcyMy.png

then it shows only 1 reply

I6ffI8j.jpg

I replied to that comment and then deleted my own reply, which explains one of the mystery replies. Facebook's comment system is pretty broken, I wouldn't read to much into it. A comment with the words "fake prototype" has been sitting there for half an hour without being removed.

Edited by galax

I replied to that comment and then deleted my own reply, which explains at least 1 of them. Facebook's comment system is pretty broken, I wouldn't read to much into it.

I was looking at them about an hour ago and there are about 20 or so that disappeared that i noticed. I doubt all of that was self deleted. It was mostly the replies that were pretty negative.

and i looked again at that comment thread and now it shows 3 when you click not 4. so the other 2 were probably deleted by them.

Edited by mickcris

Dangit! Time is 18.26 in the evening here and i want to catch a glimpse of this wreck before i go to bed in a couple of hours!
Of all the disappointments with this thing so far, that would be the final straw if he decided to regurgitate up this thing on KS when it's late evening for you folks in Uhmerica and i'm sleeping!

Edited by Raticon
  • Like 1