IGNORED

Coleco Chameleon .... hardware speculations?

phoenixdownita

I'm surprised that JC didn't talk to you about removing the video like a normal person before being a "Donkey" with the take down request

dunno ...

no direct communication

passive aggressive attempts to cover tracks after the fact

not talking about the real issue

seems like a perfectly Chameleon move to me.

Do we have a whole new vocabulary thanks to this, or what?

"Pulling a Coleco" -- putting your zombie brand on an obviously flawed venture

"Jacking the Carlsen" -- attempting to remove your embarrassing video through back-channel methods

"The Mike Kennedy Shuffle" -- moving funds around your various shell companies

"Mr. Lee's Turducken Surprise" -- placing other electronics into a game shell in an effort to pass them off as a new thing

• Like 19

I'm surprised that JC didn't talk to you about removing the video like a normal person before being a "Donkey" with the take down request

Many things have surprised me about this debacle, the fact that John Carlsen didn't act like a normal person isn't one of them.

Your just missing one part of the puzzle, the controllers plugged onto an extension that was plugged into the SNES, the controllers did not have to pass through that hole, only their plugs. That said, you can totally see that it is an intact SNES just by looking through the space around the extension cables and the back of the unit.

Maybe we need a FAQ ;)

• Like 5

You are probably referring to the UK's Retro Gamer, which is not written in capitals, lets not confuse things further ;)

Personally, I don't think there's any real confusion. We had one developer once reply to us because he thought we were Retro, but once you read the content it soon becomes apparent that we approach retro very, very differently.

• Like 4

Personally, I don't think there's any real confusion. We had one developer once reply to us because he thought we were Retro, but once you read the content it soon becomes apparent that we approach retro very, very differently.

I was referring to the confusion caused by referring to "RETRO UK", which looks more like the UK office of Mike Kennedy's RETRO to me. But yes the smiley was there because I don't think there's any real confusion for most people.

• Like 2

Should have just told the printer to make sure the box was typo free.

Simple as that.

that's the last time I use Lee Printing. They have a long history of this kind of thing, it's really easy to look up, but I didn't know until it was too late. I had to decide whether to use the error box or have a new one made, but it's totally not my fault.

• Like 14

Do we have a whole new vocabulary thanks to this, or what?

"Pulling a Coleco" -- putting your zombie brand on an obviously flawed venture

"Jacking the Carlsen" -- attempting to remove your embarrassing video through back-channel methods

"The Mike Kennedy Shuffle" -- moving funds around your various shell companies

"Mr. Lee's Turducken Surprise" -- placing other electronics into a game shell in an effort to pass them off as a new thing

"Bus Stuffing" -- throwing anyone even remotely associated with your own failed efforts under the bus.

Coming this holiday season!!

PicsArt_04-13-11.43.37_zpspmiabcod.jpg?w

This. A thousand times, this. :thumbsup:

• Like 12