IGNORED

two in one: KIDware and....?

GratedTopping

#1 - I recall having some "KidWare" games as a...kid.

Does anybody have "Glow Worm", "Buried Treasure", "Egg Hunt" or anything from them? Maybe someone made a collection disk-file that's somewhere I didn't know of?

#2 - I have no idea what it was, but I remember ordering software that I thought was going to be on a tape but was all sent in an envelope --- programs on strips of paper to be typed in; they were very simple programs and not what I hoped

Does anybody recall anything like that and what they were ordered from? I obviously chose certain titles from some manual or magazine.

• Like 2

Weren't a number of the Tips from the Tigercub in the form of helpful little programs done just like that? I seem to remember buying a few like that back then too--but ISTR that it was known in advance that they would be in that format. . .

Several of us have a few of the Kidware tapes. There were something like 100 of them, but I haven't seen much more than 25-30 of the different titles show up for sale over the last 10 years or so. I think I may have 10-12 of them, and I believe Ciro has quite a few of them as well. . .

• 2 months later...

Hi River Patroller,

We are very happy and amazed that collectors still keep our old Kidware TI-99 Tapes in their collections. KIDware is still around and the original developer from way back in the TI-99 era is still coding for us still today. He is officially retired but we love Lou and occasionally talk him out of retirement to help us update some of our titles. Many of your favorite Kidware TI-99 Learning Games actually made it all the way into the Microsoft Windows era.

http://www.kidwaresoftware.com/childrens.htm

Remembering back to the good old TI-99 days,

The KIDware Team

KIDware

• Like 4

Hi River Patroller,

We are very happy and amazed that collectors still keep our old Kidware TI-99 Tapes in their collections. KIDware is still around and the original developer from way back in the TI-99 era is still coding for us still today. He is officially retired but we love Lou and occasionally talk him out of retirement to help us update some of our titles. Many of your favorite Kidware TI-99 Learning Games actually made it all the way into the Microsoft Windows era.

http://www.kidwaresoftware.com/childrens.htm

Remembering back to the good old TI-99 days,

The KIDware Team

KIDware

Welcome aboard!

...lee