IGNORED

Video Game Hell

BassGuitari

You only have CD-i and 3 games. The 3 Zelda games that even die hard Zelda fan refuses to touch, much less acknowledge they exists.

I had fun playing through Link: Faces of Evil last summer. It's flawed and frustrating, especially if you're playing with the CD-i remote controller, but there is an actual game there.

Another one

You find at Goodwill a huge lot including MISB Adventurevision, NWC, sealed Stadium Event, and other stuff but you forgot the damn wallet, found only 3 pennies in your car, they can't do payment over cell phone, they won't hold for you, and your nearest friend or relative who could loan you money is hours away. And that is not all, Mr. Happiestsellerever just pulled in the parking lot and he looks like he has enough to buy out the entire store.

I'd sit there holding/sitting on the box until my friend hours away arrived. Or, alternatively, get another customer to help me out.

If my thrift store employed friends are any indication, people camping out all day for deals are commonplace.

If you are Happiestsellerever, you go Videogame Hell. YOU GO TO VIDEOGAME HELL AND YOU DIE!!!

Could be worse. If he had bank account like Donald Trump and he enjoys selling on eBay, he would put in huge bid on every single game and has automatic BIN bot that snaps up everything as soon as it's listed so you'd be forced to shell out over $500 for a loose ET cart with bad label or $25,000 for a working Zelda cart for NES.

If you though SammyClassicSonicFan or MariotehPlumber was bad, there's something worse. In Video Game Hell, you'd have to listen to Super Minecraft Kid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpCVSg2LAu8

WARNING: Headphone users turn down your volume (probably around 10% or less) and contains very strong language.

• Like 1

I'd sit there holding/sitting on the box until my friend hours away arrived. Or, alternatively, get another customer to help me out.

If my thrift store employed friends are any indication, people camping out all day for deals are commonplace.

You're assuming that someone can come before the store closing time. Asking a random customer might not be wise, they might think you're drug user trying to get money.

If you though SammyClassicSonicFan or MariotehPlumber was bad, there's something worse. In Video Game Hell, you'd have to listen to Super Minecraft Kid:

WARNING: Headphone users turn down your volume (probably around 10% or less) and contains very strong language.

post-32978-0-98570200-1452246577_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

The bright side of that is you can troll the little shit for all time, knowing that it's completely and absolutely warranted. That could be fun. :-D

On the other hand, I *did* have to turn my volume way down (holy clipping, Batman!), and I *did* only last a minute before I decided I'd had enough, so maybe you have a point. :skull:

Future MarioTehPlumber in the making? :ponder:

Warning: Racial slurs and multiple N-bombs ahead... :skull:

In video game hell, you have unlimited access to all of your favorite games but the console are the wrong region and there's no adapter or modchip to get around region lock.

In video game hell, you are stuck in a dimension where video game were never invented. "Pac man.. what's that? Who or what is Atari?" etc.

Edited by 7800fan

In video game hell, you are stuck in a dimension where video game were never invented. "Pac man.. what's that? Who or what is Atari?" etc.

Interesting. Perhaps humans developed an equally satisfying pasttime that does not exist in our own universe? Or perhaps the split is much further back and you find yourself on a parallel Earth where the dinosaurs were not wiped out, and they evolved to be like 50x larger, and the only game you brought with you is Tiger Electronics Jurassic Park, and the batteries are dead. Not that it will help you survive anyway. You are merely a snack to them... :evil:

I may have pursued more productive activities in that universe. I could be a millionaire right now.

Damn you video game entertainment for making me waste all that time.

• Like 1

In Videogame Hell, there are only Tiger handhelds. Every console is like the R-Zone. A next-generation system in Videogame Hell has a bigger screen to fit more and more predetermined shapes.

The current generation is download-only (don't ask me how it works). There are also plenty of legacy games like Karate King, Baseball, and Star Wars: Millennium Falcon Challenge you can download in The R-Zone, but they all have pretty bad control lag. But at least you can play Halo 5, Just Cause 3, and NBA 2K16 in glorious digital wristwatch-quality LCD!

• Like 1

In hell, the games and consoles only lasts a few years before they go bad and can't be repaired, and they can't be dumped at all so no preservation or emulating. No Atari 2600 at all after Atari ceased completely in 1992, which means no more working 2600 consoles or games by mid 1990's.No new homemade game, nothing.