IGNORED

Video Game Hell

BassGuitari

In video game hell these are the only girls you will be gaming with and getting laid from. :skull:

Celibacy is suddenly making a lot of sense.

Barring that, could I at least exercise the option that was broached a bunch of pages back about fusing a Virtual Boy to my face and frying my eyeballs into crispy little raisins? Crispy, blissfully blind, little raisins.

• Like 1

In Video game hell you are told that you will receive a system that plays all of the retro classic games. As you celebrate, a package arrives and inside is a Coleco Chameleon.

In video game hell, you are the guy tasked with creating it, the internet and atariage mocks you, and so far all you have to show for it is ancient injection molds and random junk crammed inside.

Seriously I would not want to be in his shoes right now... |:)

Video game hell is where you have PSX with PSIO or DC with GDEMU installed and you can only use the old MMC card. Which means max 64 MB, no playable game.

According to this page, MMC go up to 128Gb, larger than the original SD which stops at 2Gb.

http://www.diffen.com/difference/MMC_vs_SD_Card

Info is probably inaccurate though. I don't think they ever made them that big. :P

In video game hell, this is the chair that you are forced to sit on while playing your video games.

Dude is wearing a freakking bee suit so what's the harm? I would have found a broom handle and rocked that chair...

I'd bet Stevo from jackass would probably sit in that chair, wearing nothing but boxer shorts! :o

• Like 1

Virtual Boy forever stuck to your skull and you can't close your eyes for longer than a second. :evil:

I think we're starting to go in circles. :)

In Videogame Hell, your face is fused to a Virtual Boy, and those eye-searing red screens are all you will ever see until your eyeballs literally burn themselves out of your new biomechanoid skull.