IGNORED

Atari Jaguar Homebrew Wishlist

KidGameR186496

These are the games that i think,could be awesome to see them recreated or ported to the system,my pipe-dream games are:

1- Cho Ren Sha 68K

2- Super Off-Road

3- Street Racer

4- Shadow of the Beast (Amiga ver.)

5- Gods

6- Illumination Laser

7- Mad Stalker: Full Metal Forth (X68000 ver.)

8- Battlewheels

9- Chuck Rock

Tell me,what's your pipe-dream game for the system?

• Like 1

-Raiden II and more top down shooters akin to Raiden
-Badlands (hey I think there's an ST version of this one...)
-Blackthorne (dos/32x/snes)
-STUN Runner, Race Drivin' and other Atari arcade games of the era
-Slipstream 5000 (dos)
-Would also like a Lynx game adapter cartridge akin to super gameboy :)

Edited by sirlynxalot
  • Like 3

Technically,it is possible.

I've mentioned it before and was told it wasn't doable due to the rights-holder(s). I'm actually surprised the Genesis version hasn't been ported to the Jag or STE/Falcon already. Then again, the Genesis version didn't have the networking [ComLynx] features that made the Lynx original so awesome to begin with. Split-screen just isn't as cool as independent screens in a networked environment.

• Like 1

I've mentioned it before and was told it wasn't doable due to the rights-holder(s). I'm actually surprised the Genesis version hasn't been ported to the Jag or STE/Falcon already. Then again, the Genesis version didn't have the networking [ComLynx] features that made the Lynx original so awesome to begin with. Split-screen just isn't as cool as independent screens in a networked environment.

Sounds like you asked Team Gorf, LOL.

• Like 3

Aslo,the lynx is the only version worth playing. If somebody could get in contact with the right-holders,then it could become true,don't lose your hope,we now live in a era where shenmue iii is freaking possible,then almost anything is possible.
  • Like 2

Aslo,the lynx is the only version worth playing. If somebody could get in contact with the right-holders,then it could become true,don't lose your hope,we now live in a era where shenmue iii is freaking possible,then almost anything is possible.

-Raiden II and more top down shooters akin to Raiden

-Badlands (hey I think there's an ST version of this one...)

-Blackthorne (dos/32x/snes)

-STUN Runner, Race Drivin' and other Atari arcade games of the era

-Slipstream 5000 (dos)

-Would also like a Lynx game adapter cartridge akin to super gameboy :)

Nice list! I was just thinking I'd have loved to see Raiden II on the system, and even intimated as much in Shinto's Raiden podcast episode. The Lynx game adapter would be badass also! In addition, I wouldn't mind seeing ports of Street Fighter II Championship Edition, any of the Castlevania 16-bit offerings, Final Fight, Prince of Persia, R-Type, Smash TV, U.N. Squadron, Mortal Kombat, and Samurai Showdown.

• Like 1