IGNORED

2016 Video Game Summit

Dan Iacovelli

• 1 month later...

first 2 tables sold plus deluxe sponsor as well

will announce who it is on monday around 5am

Also our basic flyers are now available for purchase Print for 4.00 (min purchase of 8 at .50 each)

or d/l the pdf version for free from magcloud at the VGS shop

(a set of 24 was mailed to the Odeum earlier to be handed out at the soccer games)

• 3 weeks later...

We're close to another sell out year on a side note: Due to server problems at atari-users.net (which also host AVC Online's website)

Our original VGS site will be down(same goes for AVC Online). At this time We don't plan on doing a back up site for AVC Online

but we do have one for VGS at angelfire (which was the original host for AVC Online).

The back up VGS site is done in Basic Html instead of WordPress,but still has the feel of WordPress version(there is few things that needs to

worked on descriptions for vendors and sponsors, since the slides aren't clickable. but most of the import stuff is there,registration layout,contact us,etc, Game area

pages will be updated prob after MGC)

you can reach the back up site at http://avc.videogamesummit.net

(we will keep the backup site active and up to date as well even when the original site is back up and running,for those who like the basic version)

Edited by Dan Iacovelli

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We still have plenty of Vendor spots open

be sure to register for your booth if your interested

Side note: will be going to odeum on 4/29 to inspect the place and ask questions

we will be doing a podcast next saturday as well if you have questions about the show

,Jagfest issues or AVC Online please post them at the AVC Forum at AVC Online website (podcast topic)

Edited by Dan Iacovelli

• 4 weeks later...

we still have plenty of tables open book now before they go.

we are still working on going for site inspection(I know it was supposed to be done before hand,but they sent the layout and power outline which is helpful,but there is still some thing we need

to see for ourselves and ask few other stuff)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We're About a month away from the show, and we have 11 tables still available(well its like 7 because 2 are being paid at the show and 2 are reserved awaiting payment)
went to see the odeum very big room, vendors got an e-mail of the video as well as those who registered and it its on our facebook group as well.
will have more details on tonights podcast (last one before the show)

Dan,

I've not been to the Summit before. What can I expect, especially in comparison to the Midwest Gaming Classic?

Thanks!

Keith

we are a smaller show but we keep growing mostly vendors and we do have gaming area where we have tg-16 and other systems, we average close to 100 attendees. if you want see a full histort of our show check out my youtube channel youtube.com/danavc and watch the 2016 promo video

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, just want to publicly thank Dan for putting this event on. Had a good time at the Pie Factory Podcast table. Inky and I set a couple of world records we're going to submit to Twin Galaxies. :) And we actually had a few people come over to play Tinkle Pit!

Upgraded a couple of my loose 2600 games to CIB as well...

A week later just saying thanks to vendors,guest and VGS staff for making this show a success,
we did have one incident with the air conditioning and hopefully that will be taken care of.

A return to the odeum is possible, they were helpful. problem with having it there villa park wants 5% of admission.
was thinking of being a no-profit but its too much work.