IGNORED

What 5200 games are you playing right now?

sramirez2008

Pac-Man - 1 million run (see video and statistical tables with attention)

Easter Egg for this game: "On the fifth, seventh, and all subsequent key rounds, the ghosts will flash immediately after Pac-Man eats the first power pellet. The flashing will last until the ghosts are eaten. Avoid the flashing ghosts until almost all the dots have been eaten to easily complete those levels."

To view other Easter Eggs / Hints and Tricks for 5200 Pac-Man, check out the following reference: http://atariage.com/software_hints.php?SoftwareLabelID=645

post-24681-0-78654700-1465694347_thumb.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Both are really great games, IMHO!! Sinistar is a really good port!!!

You bet they are!!! I still have to harness in the control ability of the CX52 (gold-plated from Best) but it is a great game, similar to Zone Ranger from Activision from back in the day

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Missile Command and Centipede...all night long. I finally got a Trak Ball controller.

attachicon.gif5200 Trak Ball.JPG I myself own two of them, both obtained in 1983, one I got with my (then-brand new, now retired after picking up an A/V-modded one a few weeks ago) Atari 5200 unit on my 17th Birthday (back on May 19th, 1983), and another one I picked up later on that year.

Missile Command and Centipede...all night long. I finally got a Trak Ball controller.

attachicon.gif5200 Trak Ball.JPG

I myself own two of them, both obtained in 1983, one I got with my (then-brand new, now retired after picking up an A/V-modded one a few weeks ago) Atari 5200 unit on my 17th Birthday (back on May 19th, 1983), and another one I picked up later on that year.

• Like 1

I myself own two of them, both obtained in 1983, one I got with my (then-brand new, now retired after picking up an A/V-modded one a few weeks ago) Atari 5200 unit on my 17th Birthday (back on May 19th, 1983), and another one I picked up later on that year.

Since you have two Trak-Ball controllers, you may want to consider purchasing Xari Arena. One of game options supports two players simultaneously. :)

https://atariage.com/store/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1053

• 4 weeks later...

I recently got two fully operational CX52-controllers from ebay. I have tried most games in my collection but Berzerk, Vanguard and Kangaroo are the most played titles. It feels great to finally being able to play the games that require the CX52. :-D

• Like 1